You will appreciate the location of this magnificent recently renovated apartment with its 1900 charm. A few steps from Mont-Royal avenue in the heart of...
Beautiful Condo in Montreal
Beautiful Condo in Montreal
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 baths
About our home
We are located in the heart of Montreal, but in a calm and leafy neighborhood.
The condo is in a new construction (2014) and located on the third floor (elevator available). The space is filled with natural light as there are huge windows in every room. The bedroom is equipped with a comfortable queen size bed.
Fully equipped kitchen :
Dishwasher, expresso coffee machine, cooking equipments, microwave
Bathroom includes bath and shower.
We also have a balcony with an overview on the park.
We are located in a very beautiful, safe and calm neighborhood. The condo is at walking distance from grocery stores, pharmacies, bakeries, restaurants and breweries. There is a park just in front with a tennis court, playground for kids and picnic areas. During the summer, on Saturdays and Wednesdays you can see clearly the fireworks from the Festival de l'International des Feux Loto-Québec on the balcony (a fireworks competition that lights up the Montréal night skies all summer long).
The condo is a 20 minute walk from Plateau Mont-Royal or Olympic Park. Easy access to public transportation. A trip to vibrant downtown Montreal or the Old Port will take about 15-30 minutes depending on the conveyance !
Our Condo is available during the 2016 summer festival season in Montreal:
Jazz festival : June 29th to July 9th
Just for Laughs : July 16th to July 30th
Nuits d'Afrique: July 12th to July 24th
ZooFest: July 7th to July 30th
No matter the season, time or weather, we Montrealers flock to festivals like moths to a flame. Relaxed, safe and friendly, it’s just a plain old good time where masses of people of all backgrounds and origins come together to create, experience and share Montréal’s truly unique festival vibe.
Food is also a Montréal passion. The city has the largest number of restaurants per resident in all of North America. From five-star restaurants to cozy eateries to hard-and-fast local favourites, the city offers one-of-a-kind experiences to tantalize any and all palates
History, science, art—Montréal museums have fascinating programs. Stroll through Old Montréal to immerse yourself in the colonial era of New France. Then fast‑forward a few centuries and dive into the future at the Montréal Science Centre in the Old Port. Get your fill of fauna and flora at the nature museums and on Mount Royal. Mount Royal is the heart of Montréal. It is a stunning urban park and nature reserve designed by Frederick Law Olmstead, who also created Central Park in New York City.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple in the thirties with a 6 months baby girl
- We are both engineers
- We love to discover coffee shops and microbreweries
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Hogan et Beaufort, Pizzeria Caldo and Labarake are a 2 minutes walk, but many many more downtown or literally in any neighborhood in Montreal !
- Cool bars
- There are Microbreweries and bars on Masson street (10 minutes walk,but many many more downtown !
- Cozy cafés
- Mamie Clafoutis Bakery is a 2 minutes walk, but many many more downtown or literally in any neighborhood in Montreal
- Retail therapy
- Downtown Montreal is a 20 minutes ride in subway !
- Bit of culture
- Montreal Fine arts Museun, Montreal Contemporary Arts Museum, Montreal Centre desScience, Montreal RedPath Museum and many many more !
- Walks in the park
- Parc Maisonneuve, Parc Laurier, Parc Lafontaine, Parc Jean Duceppe, Parc Molson are all closeby. Montreal is a "Park city", they are everywhere !
- Spot of exercise
- Many bike paths in town. Great parks to go jogging. Outdoor public swimming pool (10 minutes walk)
- Day tripping
- So many activities in Montreal ! Biodome (kind of a zoo, but inside!), insectarium, Olympic stadium, LaRonde (amusement park), beach on Saint-Helene island, botanical garden, a walk in the old port, an afternoon or evening at the jazz festival, lunch at the Jean Talon market, and so much more !
You may also like
Nuns' Island is noted for its natural setting and amenities, including parks and bike trails, and is an extremely popular location for people attracted to...
Our modern style residence is located few minutes from the Mont Ste Anne ski hill, near Québec city. Enjoy the magnificient view of the St-Laurent river and...