Beautiful and spacious family house situated in one of the wealthiest and most beautiful suburbs of Montreal.
The house, surrounded by greenery, has a large fully fenced land with a heated pool, a spa, a large trampoline and a huge terrace with Kamado BBQ for memorable outside dinners.
Except in a restaurant, you will be hard to find a better equipped kitchen than ours! A large dining room, very bright, can accommodate up to 8 guests.
In addition to the main living area on the ground floor, a library upstairs is the perfect place to relax with a good book and a glass of wine. A large home theater, a game room and a fourth bedroom with its complete and private bathroom are also located in the basement of the house.
The house has:
- A complete Control4 home automation system
- A sound system stereo high quality
- 4 HDTVs
- Wi-Fi connection for distributing optical fiber Internet very fast.
- Central air conditioning
- Two fireplaces (one wood and one gas)
At your disposal :
- 3 adult bikes
- 4 bikes for children
- 1 car (Mercedes C-300 sedan)
- Lots of toys ...
The prestigious residential area of Fontainebleau, where the house is located, is surrounded by parks, hiking trails, bike paths, an upscale golf course. All local services (bakery, ice cream parlor, gas station, convenience store, grocery stores, pharmacies, banks, medical clinic and others) are about 5 minutes away by car, at the same place.
The house is located:
- 35 minutes from Downtown Montreal
- 20 minutes from St-Sauveur-des-Monts
- 1h15 from Tremblant
- 2h00 from Ottawa
- 2h30 from Quebec City
- 2h00 from Burlington or Plattsburg, in the USA
So, basically, in less than an hour drive from the house, you’ll have:
- Everything that make Montreal one of the most interesting city in the world
- Some of the nicest national parks of Canada
- A beach
- A sailing school
- A magnificent zoological park
- A lot of thing to do… and a lot of reasons to stay calm and relax in the hammock just behind the house, next to the pool…