Fully renovated two years ago, our loft apartment is on the second floor of a two-storey walk-up on a tree-lined street in Toronto's beautiful Little Italy....
Country Manor style
Country Manor style
Wayne and Jyl
Over a monthMember since
This is a super-member. They're experienced home swappers or the fastest responders.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 6 baths
About our home
Built in 1993 to look historic on the outside but modern on the inside.
Located in the middle of a 15 acre country property on a scenic quiet rural road. Great for a central location to Toronto , Niagara Falls, Stratford, or the US Border.
15 minutes from Hamilton International Airport, one hour from Toronto International Airport or 2 hours from Buffalo New York Airport.
Great restaurants and limitless tourist destinations are near by.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- Empty nester professional couple
- We both work in the greater Hamilton Ontario area
- We love the country life style and our home reflects the privacy, spaciousness and yet it is close to everything..
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Ancaster Old Mill, Twisted Lemon in Cayuga
- Retail therapy
- Bit of culture
- Stratford Shakespearing Festival, Shaw Festival,, local theatres and Art Galleries
- Walks in the park
- Local walks, Dundas Valley Trail
- Spot of exercise
- Cycle, conoe bike or horseback riding all local
- Day tripping
- Niagara Falls, Toronto, Stratford and much more
You may also like
The new building on the edge of the lake to the west of Toronto, Etobiko area. Fully equipped apartment overlooking the lake, on the ground floor swimming...
We live near tennis court, near central experimental farm, we have a cat. We are within walking distance to hogs back, Dows lake, Mooney's bay within twenty...