About our home
Our home is run as a B&B most of the year, but with enough notice or if you would like to be our guest with other guests we would be delighted to offer it as a home / part home swap. Send us your thoughts and we will try to make the swap work.
As original owners of this property we have decided to take our teenage girls on European adventure for 1 year so are open to exchange ideas.
Canmore is an amazing town to explore, the people are so welcoming and the scenery is spectacular. Great restaurants and sports facilities abound.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Crazy Weed Cafe
- Cool bars
- Grizzly Paw Brewing Company
- Cozy cafés
- Beamers on Main Street
- Retail therapy
- "I Love this store" ladies clothing
- Bit of culture
- The Banff Centre
- Walks in the park
- Riverside walk or Cougar Creek
- Spot of exercise
- Climb a mountain, there is 5 to choose from
- Day tripping
- Banff Sightseeing or Kananaskis country
10 20 10
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Calendar last updated:
- Member since:
This member has completed one or more trips
This member has a rapid response rate to trip requests from other members
3 things about us
- We are owners of a boutique Inn in Canmore, Alberta, Canada
- Lonny is a chef and Fiona a proud mum of two beautiful teenage girls.
- We love beautiful scenery and have enjoyed setting up our homes and business in the Canadian Rockies and the Canadian Gulf Islands so that not only we can relax but our friends and family can enjoy them too. We are passionate about gardening, the environment and being creative. We hope Gabriola Island inspires you to be creative.
- Our dream destinations