Our spacious log cabin is nestled in its own private woodland, overlooking the Port Medway River; it offers deep tranquility, mesmerising views and expansive...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Ours is a lovely little sea side cottage that is cozy and has a spectacular ocean view that will blow you away. Situated on the Bay of Fundy in Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley, this location will allow you to relax and forget about the world. It has a very functional kitchen that is open to the living area. It is equipped with flat screen tv, Wifi, as well a satellite dish. Completely ready for a family to move in to and have the vacation of a lifetime.
The cottage itself has one bedroom and a futon bed plus another couch. Also, we have a 28ft travel trailer beside the cottage that will house up to four more people. It also has tv, full bathroom, fridge, stove and microwave.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are in our mid 50's
- We have a poultry farm raising 400,000 kgs of chicken a year
- This property is our summer getaway and is only a short drive to many activities in the area.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Front and Central, The Ivy Deck, Halls Harbour Lobster pound, The Naked Crepe
- Cool bars
- Paddy's Pub, The Kings Arms Pub, The Library Pub
- Cozy cafés
- Cafe Central, TAN coffee, Just Us Coffee, Designer Cafe
- Bit of culture
- Ross Creek Farm outdoor theatre, Wolfville Farmer's Market, Halls Harbour
- Walks in the park
- Blomidon Provincial Park
- Day tripping
- Lunenburg, Mahone Bay, Halifax,
You may also like
My cosy and charming home is planted in amongst many others beautiful, traditional "Halifax" homes in a safe, but yet eclectic neighbourhood (think streets...
Our family home with a large yard is ideal for families and/or couples. We are located three minutes from Antigonish, Nova Scotia on highway 245. Commonly...