Hello! Cape Breton is beautiful throughout the year, however, during OCTOBER CELTIC COLOURS INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL is a special time. People come from all...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Ours is a lovely little sea side cottage that is cozy and has a spectacular ocean view that will blow you away. Situated on the Bay of Fundy in Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley, this location will allow you to relax and forget about the world. It has a very functional kitchen that is open to the living area. It is equipped with flat screen tv, Wifi, as well a satellite dish. Completely ready for a family to move in to and have the vacation of a lifetime.
The cottage itself has one bedroom and a futon bed plus another couch. Also, we have a 28ft travel trailer beside the cottage that will house up to four more people. It also has tv, full bathroom, fridge, stove and microwave.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are in our mid 50's
- We have a poultry farm raising 400,000 kgs of chicken a year
- This property is our summer getaway and is only a short drive to many activities in the area.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Front and Central, The Ivy Deck, Halls Harbour Lobster pound, The Naked Crepe
- Cool bars
- Paddy's Pub, The Kings Arms Pub, The Library Pub
- Cozy cafés
- Cafe Central, TAN coffee, Just Us Coffee, Designer Cafe
- Bit of culture
- Ross Creek Farm outdoor theatre, Wolfville Farmer's Market, Halls Harbour
- Walks in the park
- Blomidon Provincial Park
- Day tripping
- Lunenburg, Mahone Bay, Halifax,
You may also like
Our home is deeply tranquil and private, offering stunning views of the river and allowing time out for that deep long inspired exhale. Our home lends itself...
We live in British Columbia which is a very beautiful area. Mountains, ski hills, lakes, restaurants are in abundance. Walk along the lake on the...