My loft is in the heart of the most vibrant neighborhood in Toronto, Kensington market. Soaring ceilings give the loft an airy feel, open concept with large...
Two Storey House with Loft
Two Storey House with Loft
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 baths
About our home
Our 4 year old, two storey home, (2309 sq. ft.) with loft, is centrally located in southern Ontario an hour from the capital, Toronto. It is an hour and a half from Niagara Falls and the Niagara wine and tourist area. From there you can cross over the border to the United States. All of these areas have a variety of cultural events, theatre and great dining.
Guelph, with a population of approximately 130,000 is a University city, known for its Veterinary College. and limestone buildings. There are many parks and hiking trails. If you prefer to head just a little further north there is the well known Algonquin Park where you can fish and hunt to your heart's content. There are many lakes and cottages as close as a two hour drive from Guelph.
In mid July the Pan-Am games take place in a variety of cities within an hours drive from our home. Activities include rowing, soccer, cycling, swimming and tennis (to name a few).
- Main home
- Cable TV
- No pets
More about us
- Retired, empty nest couple, enthusiastic about travelling
- Bicyclists, love to wander and explore new cultures and all it entails
- Your home will just be a base as we love to explore
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Guelph is a University city and has a variety of restaurants scattered throughout the city.
- Cool bars
- The downtown core has bars geared to the University Crowd. There are a variety of restaurants catering to a variety of ethnic groups
- Cozy cafés
- Many thoroughout the city
- Retail therapy
- A mall is a 10 minute drive away. Unique shopping in town and a half hour drive to small villages
- Bit of culture
- Guelph is the home of Col. John McCrae who wrote in Flander's Fields
- Walks in the park
- There are numerous walking trails throughout the city and in the neighbourhood.
- Spot of exercise
- Athletic club, cycling area, many parks
- Day tripping
- Guelph is an hr. and a half drive from Toronto (capital), Niagrara Wine and tourist area and the USA border
You may also like
This is my second home and I can accept any points trips!! The cottage was built in 2012. This four season executive cottage on Mississauga Lake offers a...
** Looking for summer 2017 direct home swap during July 29 to August 19 *** Newly built in 2013, our place is in one of the most popular neighbourhoods in...