Want to escape the hustle and bustle of city life with a 10min drive to town for all the convenience to explore the city of Kelowna British Columbia & Big...
Million-dollar Lake View Executive Home
Million-dollar Lake View Executive Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 baths
About our home
Beautiful walk-out rancher in west kelowna
Accommodates: 8 comfortably
• spacious: 3,000 sqft, open concept, high ceilings on upper and lower level, built in 2004
• family-friendly, great for entertaining
• large fenced yard for children (tree house, zip line, trampoline)
• hot tub, bbq, fire pit
• quiet neighborhood on cul-de-sac, backs on to green space
• 2 large decks equipped with patio furniture off main level
• walk-out basement with covered patio area
• pool table
• cable & internet
• 3 car garage and room suitable for rv/boat parking
Just added to the rental market! Stay in west kelowna and play in kelowna or nearby peachland. We offer you and your family a home away from home. This bright, spacious, private vacation home with over 3,000 sqft of living and dining space offers stunning views of okanagan lake.
Don’t miss out on the picturesque walking trail just steps from this home.
Located just 20 min. From the kelowna international airport and only a one-hour drive to big white ski resort, and ten minutes to crystal mountain resort. Ski, snowboard, skate, snowshoe or toboggan all day, then return home to cozy up to the fire and enjoy the inspiring lake views.
Two eagles golf course is only ten minutes away with many other world-class courses nearby. This home is only a 5 min. Drive to the gorgeous sandy beaches of okanagan lake.
Award-winning bc wineries such as mission hill family estate and quails gate winery offer fantastic wine tours and wine tastings and are only a five-minute drive away.
Fully equipped with brand new bedding, towels, kitchen appliances, washer, dryer, everything you need for a great vacation.
*air mattresses provide upon request
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- Our names are Mark and Nicky. We are a married couple with 3 boys and a small dog named Huff.
- Mark works in healthcare and Nicky is a stay-at-home mom. We have a home in BC and in Alberta where we commute each week to accommodate our boys school schedules.
- We are looking at using the home swap system for ourselves only for our adult get-aways
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Kelowna and Okanagan Wine Tours feature great hospitality and patios with awe inspiring views. Most wineries offer a wide variety of whites and reds. Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris (Grigio) are plentiful and delicious paired with food or sipping all on its own.
- Cool bars
- Lake City Casino Kelowna boasts hundreds of slot machines with table games in a tropical, Caribbean themed casino with dramatic rockscapes & a waterfall. Visit this casino & let the Caribbean sights & the warm Okanagan sun brighten your day.
- Cozy cafés
- Meanwhile, Kelowna's fertile agricultural land ensures that locally sourced vegetables and fruit and locally produced wines are never far from any restaurant table, while its growing urban culture promises excellent galleries, museums, and performing arts.
- Bit of culture
- Kelowna's location midway along the eastern shoreline of Okanagan Lake in the Okanagan Valley, a northern extremity of the Sonora Desert, translates into a remarkably diverse landscape where outdoor recreation thrives.
- Spot of exercise
- Kelowna boasts 19 courses that range from easy-going to ego-shattering. Averaging more than 2,000 hours of sun every year, Kelowna offers one of the longest, driest golf seasons in Canada. Golf from early spring, into fall season. Vineyards, orchards, semi-desert terrain, rolling hills, and expansive lakes views make the golf courses in the area some of the most picturesque and playable in the country.
You may also like
Want the feeling of an over the water luxury retreat. This is as close as it feels. Indoor/Outdoor concept. Windows open up all along the wrap around patio...
Our home is a brand new four bedroom luxury walkout bungalow. We bought this property as a summer home for our family. It has a large Kitchen with all...