Amazing views of the Rocky Mountains and ski in, ski out access make this condo the most convenient place to stay at the Kimberley Ski Resort. Don your skis...
Rocky Mountain Home
Rocky Mountain Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home is on 12 acres at the end of a quiet road. We have views of both the Rocky and Purcell Mountains. In the winter you can cross country ski out our door and in the summer you can hike right out the door across the grasslands, up into the hills for spectacular views of the mountains. We are 20 minutes from the Kimberley Alpine Resort and one hour from Fernie Alpine Resort. We are 10 minutes from the Canadian Rockies International Airport. People come to this area to enjoy skiing, hiking, mountain biking, climbing, river sports, fresh water lakes, fishing and the silence. There are plenty of hotsprings (developed and wild) to soak your muscles after on the play.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a family of 4, with a baby and a four year old who love to be outside
- We love travelling, gardening, mountain biking, skiing, paddling and all things to do with oceans and mountains
- We love to share our home as others have shared there's with us- what goes around comes around!
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Pedal and Tap
- Cool bars
- Our deck with your favourite beverage
- Cozy cafés
- Bean Tree Cafe
- Retail therapy
- Save your money for adventures
- Walks in the park
- Kimberley Nature Park or Purcell Wilderness Conservancy for backpacking
- Spot of exercise
- Day tripping
- Play in the St. Marys River and Lake or soak in the local hot springs
You may also like
This unique architecturally designed 3180sf home takes in all the elements of light and space. Marrying inside living spaces with vaulted ceilings, open...
Our log home is located in the quiet neighbourhood of Emerald Estates, an eight minute drive north of all the excitement of Whistler Village. We have a...