Our modern style residence is located few minutes from the Mont Ste Anne ski hill, near Québec city. Enjoy the magnificient view of the St-Laurent river and...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 3 baths
About our home
Our home was designed and built by us last year. The home has three large sun decks for reading, happy hour and stargazing. We are in the small Historic Village of Fort Langley BC and within walking distance (10 minutes to Fort Langley city) to the weekly farmers market , historical sites, restaurants and shopping all right beside the Fraser River. Only 45 minute Drive to Vancouver BC and all that it has to offer. Langley is the perfect base just outside the large city of Vancouver to explore locally or to do day trips from. Victoria & Gulf Islands, Grouse Mountain, Whistler Village, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Granville Island. Fort Langley is surrounded by rural pastures, horses , and lots of berry farms making it a hidden jewel just outside Vancouver City.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We are a young family with two children who are eight and ten
- We custom built our dream home last year
- Mike is a Fire Fighter and I am an Interior Designer
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Beatnik's,Lelam, 1827, Lamplighter,Wendells
- Cool bars
- The Fort Pub, 1827 Piano Lounge
- Cozy cafés
- Wendell's,Lelam,Little White House
- Retail therapy
- Montage, The Little White House,The Cottage,Floralista
- Bit of culture
- Fort Langley Art Gallery, The FORT Historical Site,The Pencil Studio
- Walks in the park
- Derby's Reach, Houston Trail, Fort to Fort Trail, Brae Island,
- Spot of exercise
- Yoga Roots, Fort Langley Canoe Club, Kyaking
- Day tripping
- Whistler, Grouse Mountain, Granville Island, Victoria, Salt Spring Island, Gastown, Vancouver City, Spring Skiing, Golfing, Sailing, Horseback Riding
You may also like
Our character home is just steps from the ocean and is set in a very friendly yet luxurious neighbourhood. From walks on the beach to whale watching to...
We live where 2 rivers meet, the Ottawa River and the Petawawa river. Near Algonquin Provincial Park. 4 golf clubs near by.