The Iconic L tower just finished construction 2 years ago. Our unit is on the 35th floor. It is a corner unit with an incredible panoramic view of the...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our rural home with Lake Erie views, is set in a peaceful hamlet, just west of Niagara Falls, Ontario. We are surrounded by vintage wineries, farm markets, peach and apple crops, and of course the best Lake Erie perch that you have ever eaten.
The renovated kitchen boasts granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, separate dining room and hardwood floors throughout. There are 2 bedrooms on the main level, living room with fireplace and 1 1/2 baths. The lower level boasts a cozy great room with linear fireplace and a large private bedroom. There is a expansive back patio with Bar-B-Q and gazebo. This relaxing space overlooks the small pond and looks out to Lake Erie views. The hot tub is located off the deck in a private enclosed gazebo. Our home is a comfortable place to relax and is a great location for exploring all that the area has to offer, such as golf, wineries, organic farm markets, restaurants, live theatre, all within a short drive.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- Recently retired from the transportation industry and Music teacher
- We enjoy gardening, fishing, golf and our grandchildren
- We love entertaining, and decorating our home and travelling with our Golden Retriever.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Mohawk Marina, DJ s Restaurant, Debbs Quisine on Queen, plenty of fine dining restaurants in down town Niagara Falls or Niagara on the Lake
- Cozy cafés
- Gelato, Mossimos
- Retail therapy
- Niagara Outlet Mall, Hamilton Farmers Market
- Bit of culture
- Organic Farm Markets, War Plane Museum, Dunnvile Heritage Airport Museum, Royal Botanical Gardens Hamilton, Niagara Falls Tourism
- Walks in the park
- Walk along the Grand River Trail
- Spot of exercise
- Hiking, walking and biking along the Grand River Trail
- Day tripping
- Niagara Falls, Twenty Bench, Thirty Bench Wineries, 40 minute drive to Fort Erie, Peace Bridge USA, One and half hour drive to Toronto, Ontario
You may also like
Fully renovated two years ago, our loft apartment is on the second floor of a two-storey walk-up on a tree-lined street in Toronto's beautiful Little Italy....
Our home was custom built in 2016 is located on quiet tree lined street across the road from Georgian Bay. We are ten minutes from Blue Mountain Ski Resort.