Our home was renovated in 2009 to provide a peaceful interior to match the magnificent ocean views, gardens and Island life. Situated on the Southern tip of...
Turret entry, character home
Turret entry, character home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 baths
About our home
Our cozy and clean heritage home is located in the heart of Mission, part of the Fraser Valley in British Columbia, Canada. Centrally located in a quiet neighborhood, we are a few minutes from the Fraser River with magnificent views of the Cascades Mountains. The Fraser River is world famous for its sturgeon and salmon fishing.
Mission is also renowned for its Raceway Park. We are close to all amenities: shopping, recreational centre, fitness centres, library, parks, cozy cafes, restaurants, pubs etc. There are many hiking trails all around the Valley all the way to west of Vancouver. There are numerous golf courses if you enjoy golfing. We are 2.5 hours to the renown Whisler/Blackcomb Mountains, if you like skiing (Oct-April).This area is ideal for cyclist and you can find many yoga studios all around the lower mainland. If you enjoy paddle boarding or kayaking, there are many lakes or rivers accessible in this area.
Our home offers a cozy and functional kitchen with granite counters with views on the backyard and gardens. Two beautiful patios with tables and chairs to sit in the sun or shade if you prefer. Washer, dryer, theatre room, bicycles and car available. Walk to downtown or recreation centre.
The West Coast Express takes you from Mission to the city Vancouver in less than one hour. Great way to go visit the city without the hassle of driving in. The drive by car is only one hour and 15 minutes. We are 15 minutes from the US border and 2.5 hours to Seattle, Washington. This swap would include a car and 2 bikes. We are open to swap as well as rental.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple in our late 50's. We enjoy the outdoors, music, gardening, traveling, good food and wine!
- I am a semi-retired yoga teacher and my husband is a technical instructor.
- We are soon to be grand-parents:)
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Brown Socialhouse, Lou's Grill, Brodeur's Bistro, Sushi Te, Hottiesfood Emporio, Martin's Downtown, Eleni's.
- Cool bars
- Mission Spring Brewery, Brown's Socialhouse, 14th Ave. Pub
- Cozy cafés
- Sweet Spot Café, The English Tarts, Blacberry Kitchen
- Retail therapy
- The Wild Orange Spa in Abbotsford, Natural Reflexion in Mission
- Bit of culture
- Walks in the park
- Heritage Park (our favorite), Centennial Park, and world famous Stanley Park in Vancouver.
- Spot of exercise
- Mission Park & Recreation Centre (fitness, pool, racketball, yoga) Mission 24 hour Fitness, Goodlife Fitness (24 hours)
- Day tripping
- Hiking, golfing, cycling, paddle boarding, kayaking, sturgeon fishing.
You may also like
The Cabin is located 30 minutes from Fernie BC and within walking distance of Lake Koocanusa. The Mountain views from the cabin are simply breathtaking. This...
This beautiful condo is located in tge quaint oceanside town called White Rock. Perched on the 15th floor of a highrise concrete building you will enjoy...