- Condo (apartment) located downtown Montreal, fully furnished (washer, dryer, fridge, dishwasher, stove and microwave, queen bed, sofa, TV, dining set, etc.)
- 3 1/2
- Lowney condo, 950 Notre-Dame West street, located downtown, just 8 min walk from the Bonaventure metro and 5 min from the Old Port, and near all services, including a supermarket (5 min walk)
- Terrace on the roof, including an indoor and outdoor pool, a jacuzzi, BBQs and a lounge area. Gym on the first level.
- Many storage space (walk-in closet and locker in the basement)
- I am looking for a respectful and tidy tenant/swapper
-Available in January 2013
Lowney was built during the sixth phase of the Lowneys' residential project, this loft is the original building of the former famous cherry blossom chocolates.the unit is situated in the historic Griffintown, straddling between downtown and old montreal, close to the Promenade du Port, lachine canal and multimedia city. Proximity: the unique Old montreal/Port Metro supermarket, S.A.Q, Costco a great choice of restaurants, metro Bonaventure and Square-Victoria, Central Station, underground city, Lachine Canal.