Our home is an elegant, bright, warm, 3 story 100 year old home (with many renovations)
- 4 bedrooms, den, dining room, many antiques, 2 bathrooms,
- large modern kitchen with microwave, all domestic appliances, gas BBQ,
- television, dvd, plasma tv, stereo, air conditioning, gas, fireplace, piano,
- Verandas on front and back of house. Back yard is private with deck and patio
Possibility of using a chalet on a lake 1 hour away.
Our home is in the heart of Westboro village in Ottawa, Canada's capital city.
- 5 min walk to park/playgrounds/stores/restaurants,
- 15 min walk to beach,
- 8 min drive to downtown Ottawa (parliament buildings),
- 15-20 min drive to Ottawa International Airport
- 15-20 min drive to beautiful Gatineau Parc/forest in the province of Quebec,
- There are many cultural attractions in Canada’s capital (parliament buildings, orchestra, National Gallery, many museums (Civilization, Nature, Agriculture – Experimental farm, Money – Royal Mint, War, Aviation, Science and Technology), theatre, etc.), 2 universities and other colleges.
- Rideau Canal – beautiful in the summer; becomes a 7 km skating rink in the winter
- There is convenient public transport available which is useful when going downtown and you don’t want to worry about finding or paying for parking
- We know baby-sitters if required
Ottawa is central and in close proximity to other cities. Use this place as hub to further discovering Toronto, Montréal, Québec and NE USA.
- 2 hours from Montréal,
- 4 hours from Quebec city,
- 5 hours from Toronto,
- 1 hour from United States
We are a family of four:
- Richard (49) Management Consultant
- Andrée (48) Management Consulting firm owner & current student of the Cordon Bleu cooking school (Unfortunately, Andrée is allergic to cats)
- Dominic (12) loves to read and takes pride in helping others.
- Mireille (11) likes reading, drawing and playing with her brother
We don’t smoke and we like enjoying life. We place a high importance on respect of people. Likewise, we respect the things and homes of others. Your home would be well taken care of, as I’m sure you would of ours.