Its a sweet refurbished 2 bedroom, with one bedroom converted to a yoga/meditation room. Cool art, comfy chairs, chill vibe. Amazing cafe located in the...
Single Dwelling House
Single Dwelling House
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
We are within a 7 minute walk to Skaha Lake Beach. In 15 minutes you can drive to Okanagan Beach where there is lots of activities & festivals throughout the summer. The are many wine tours available. Excellent for hiking, swimming, & sun tanning. In the winter Apex Mountain which boasts the most vertical in the area for skiing. Cross country (free & tracks), back country (free), and downhill.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
More about us
- We are a couple with no children & are retired. We do not do facebook or twitter (why?)
- We have a spoiled cat, 20 lbs, long hair, orange, named Dennis.
- We still try to be sports enthusiasts and have 2 available kayaks, 2 cycle bikes, one for very tall person.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Theoz (Greek); Villa Rosa (Italian); Saigon (Vietnamese & Chinese); Iyara (Thai); Penticton Buffet (1/2 block walking distance-Chinese and Western); and a variety of restaurants on Main Street
- Cool bars
- Anthony's Pub (local walking distance by Skaha Lake); Barking Parrot (cab ride - right on Okanagan Lake - also a Casino); Copper Mug Pub (also walking distance); Kettle Valley Station Pub (cab ride)
- Cozy cafés
- Accent Chocolate; Beanery Coffee Co.; Blenz Coffee; Cinnamon Cafe; Saint Germain Cafe; Smith & Company; Starbucks; Fresh Healthy Cafe; Time Hortons; Van Houtte; (all available by cab ride or easy cycle ride);
- Bit of culture
- Will add Penticton annual festivals at later date.
- Walks in the park
- Penticton Walking Tours
- Spot of exercise
- Kayaking, Walking, Hiking, Cycling, Swimming, Skiing, Snowboarding
- Day tripping
- Kayaking, Walking, Hiking, Cycling, Swimming, Skiing, Snowboarding. Wine Tours, Shopping in Kelowna & locally, forestry campgrounds, picnics, skiing
You may also like
SUR LE SOMMET D'UNE MONTAGNE, GRANDE MAISON 3 ÉTAGES ARCHITECTURE MODERNE COMPLETEMENT RÉNOVÉE. SKI RESORT #1 EN AMÉRIQUE DU NORD EST, CETTE RÉGION EST...
New townhouse in the powder capital of the world! Close to downtown Revelstoke, grocery stores, hiking trails, Mount Revelstoke National Park, and Revelstoke...