Newly renovated modern home in serine Maple Ridge. Home backs onto a park with direct access through back yard. 10 minutes to well known beautuful Allouette...
Ocean Front Beach House
Ocean Front Beach House
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Bowser, British Columbia - just 15 minutes from Qualicum Beach on the Vancouver Island's sunny east coast. This fabulous, newly renovated, waterfront home offers spectacular views overlooking Denman Island, Hornby Island, and the Sunshine Coast. We are close to everything yet far enough away you will feel like you've escaped to Paradise!
We offer privacy and seclusion on our half-acre site on the ocean. Every effort is made to ensure that you have wonderful memories. Our home is available on a year round basis for longer term rentals. Relax by the wood burning fireplace.
Hike, bike, fish, beach comb, cave spelunk, clam dig, whale watch, ocean kayaking, ski at Mount Washington, play a round of golf. Bring the kids and your rollerblades, play ball hockey on the long driveway. Every season has something to offer.
There are many scheduled ferry sailings daily for vehicles and passengers from Vancouver, British Columbia and Seattle, Washington. There are float plane and helicopter services and regular flights to Qualicum Beach Airport.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a family of five, 3 boys aged 9,11, and 14.
- Both Andrew and Myself are realtors in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- We love travelling, and want to show our children different places. We have spent the last seven soummers at our beach home on Vancouver Island and now want to expand our experiences.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- cuckoos in coombs
- Cozy cafés
- Fish cafe
- Retail therapy
- Bamboozles, the house of leaves
- Bit of culture
- Art centre qualicum beach
- Walks in the park
- Horne lake caves, Cathedral Grove, Rathtrevor Beach
- Spot of exercise
- Kayaking, hiking, skiing, biking, golf, paddle boarding, running
- Day tripping
- Old city Nanaimo, Courtenay, Comox, Hornby Island, Lasqueti Island
You may also like
Our home is approximately 60 years old and has undergone a couple of substantial renovations. We have lived in our home for about 40 years. It is nestled...
Between charming Beacon Hill Park, Dallas Road and vibrant downtown Victoria, you'll find yourself in the heart of Cook St. Village. Our one bedroom ground...