Even If we are not in vacation, we enjoy doing "hosted" swaps, meaning we offer you one or two separate bedrooms and a leisurely breakfast daily (good...
Classic Montreal walk up
Classic Montreal walk up
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 baths
About our home
My apartment is a classic Montreal walk-up, full of art and books. The third floor of a triplex (about 1000 sq feet), it is brightly lit, with big windows and two skylights, and very quiet. Newly renovated, there are hardwood floors throughout. I have a small piano, brand new stainless steel appliances, and air conditioning. Located in Westmount at the border of St. Henri, my apartment is close to the Atwater Market and the Lachine canal, where you can rent bikes, kayaks, and paddle boats. It is also minutes away from rue Notre-Dame, which features some of the best restaurants in Montreal (including Joe Beef). I live walking distance to downtown, including the Musee de Beaux Arts, Concordia University, and McGill Unviersity, and 5 minutes from the Lionel-Groulx metro which will take you anywhere in the city.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
More about us
- I am a professor of psychology at a large university.
- I am a long distance runner and have completed four marathons.
- I love travel (my photo was taken at the Great Rift Valley in Kenya), reading, art, and photography, and my home reflects these interests.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Joe Beef, Tuck Shop, Le Vin Papillon,
- Cool bars
- Burgundy Lion
- Cozy cafés
- Lili and Olli, Buck15
- Retail therapy
- Atwater Market (large farmers market with amazing cheese shops, butchers, and fresh, local, seasonal produce), Beige (gorgeous home furnishings), Stockmarkt (Want designs at discount price), many antique shops
- Bit of culture
- Walking distance to the Musee des Beaux Arts
- Walks in the park
- Lachine Canal
- Spot of exercise
- The Lachine Canal is perfect for runners and walkers. You can also rent kayaks and paddleboats. I also like to do outdoor yoga there.
You may also like
Our location is great to enjoy both the Jacques-Cartier National Park (10 minutes) or all Quebec City has to offer (25 minutes). The house is located in...
Avilable for Christmas 2017. Looking for a place by the beach like the Caribbean, Hawai, Florida Keys. As this is our second home, non -simultaneous...