Location, location, location! Downtown Toronto. Easy walk or subway ride to all major attractions in the city. 15 minute walk to famous Yorkville, Casa...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our century-old home is still a work in progress. It is comfortable, and near to downtown Toronto. We've done some renovations, but many original details remain.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We're a couple with two teenaged daughters. One will be traveling with us.
- Kevin is an author, Laura is a news editor.
- We love books, traveling to Europe, and wine with friends.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Universal Grill, Fanny Chadwicks, Faema, Actinolite
- Cool bars
- Ossington strip - dozens
- Cozy cafés
- The Hub, Faema, The Gem
- Retail therapy
- Subway to Eaton Centre, Queen Street boutiques, Yorkville
- Bit of culture
- Walk to Royal Ontario Museum, subway to Art Gallery of Ontario
- Walks in the park
- Christie Pits three blocks away, High Park on subway
- Day tripping
- Niagara Falls, Buffalo, Niagara wine tours, Bruce trail
You may also like
Large 1135 square foot luxury condo apartment with 300 square foot terrace. One bedroom plus den. Modern decor with hardwood and marble flooring. King size...
Fully renovated two years ago, our loft apartment is on the second floor of a two-storey walk-up on a tree-lined street in Toronto's beautiful Little Italy....