Large 1135 square foot luxury condo apartment with 300 square foot terrace. One bedroom plus den. Modern decor with hardwood and marble flooring. King size...
Modern downtown Toronto home
Modern downtown Toronto home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 4 baths
About our home
A brand new, furnished modern 2300 sq ft downtown Toronto.
- brand new, modern, bright, 2300 sq ft, 3 bedroom house in heart of Toronto
- 3 bedrooms plus a den, 3.5 bathrooms
- Open concept main floor with a dining table that seats 16, a five burner-two oven kitchen with a dishwasher and wine fridge, and a living room with a 65" TV and sliding wall panels that opens onto a backyard and separate garage
- the spacious house features modern design by Cicconi Simone
- lots of light throughout the space all day long
- top floor master bedroom with huge washroom and view of CN Tower and its own terrace
- Brand new everything, including large-capacity washer and dryer and 3rd floor minibar
integrated two floor Sonos audio system that streams music throughout the house
- Hi-speed wi-fi
Centrally located in downtown Toronto's in Little Italy neighbourhood.
- Terrific neighbourhood: safe and quiet side streets filled with families - but just off College street, with great shopping and dining (including Canada's Best New Restaurant, 2013 - Bar Isabel)
- ten minutes walking to Trinity Bellwoods Park, Toronto's best downtown park
- quick and inexpensive flights to Manhattan via Porter Airlines and the Island Airport, ten minutes via taxi.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
More about us
- Young professional couple with toddler daughter
- Alison manages PR for a non-profit. Max oversees marketing strategy for an award-winning advertising agency
- We like to explore cities, eat (and make) great food, and experience local art and culture.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Steps from Canada's best new restaurant Bar Isabel, plus favourites Campagnolo, The Harbord Room, La Carnita, Pizzaria Libretto and Yours Truely
- Cool bars
- A couple blocks away from trendy hangouts like Red Light, Sweaty Betty's and Resposado at Ossington and Dundas
- Cozy cafés
- Lit Cafe, Boom Breakfast Co., Mercury Espresso
- Retail therapy
- Tons of chic independant boutiques along Queen St West
- Bit of culture
- Art Gallery of Ontario, Queen St West Galleries, MOCCA
- Walks in the park
- Toronto's best park - Trinity Bellwoods - is just a couple blocks south
- Spot of exercise
- Close to bike trails through the city, running path in Trinity Bellwoods Park, public tennis courts,local and newly renovated YMCA gym
- Day tripping
- Quick flight to New York City!
You may also like
We love our home and you will too! It is a great location; only a 5 to 10 minute walk from Woodbine subway station, or 3 minute walk to the bus. We live on...
Location, location, location! Downtown Toronto. Easy walk or subway ride to all major attractions in the city. 15 minute walk to famous Yorkville, Casa...