Completely renovated in 2016. Decks surround. Fully fenced yard. A short walk to beaches and trails of Bowen Island. Bowen is a charming quiet retreat...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Perched on a large platform 5 meters, 15 feet high and built on 7 trees, “Outa-the-Woods” is a totally unique vacation retreat. Relax on the deck overlooking ponds and forest. Enjoy a spectacular Rocky Mountain view and watch the wildlife from the deck. This treehouse is built entirely out of the woods with carefully selected, curved, twisted and burled wood. It features many carvings, 2 handmade spiral staircases, and rustic furniture.
“Outa-the-Woods” has a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere in a peaceful natural setting. Experience the magic of living in the trees. Outathewoods is a secluded, romantic getaway, ideally suited for couples.
on 160 acres of Forest with private lake, great swimming
- Vacation Home
More about us
- Couple ~ empty nesters
- Debbie is part time Floral Designer, Mike retired & runs the Ranch.
- We love to be creative & designed our Treehouse to fit the enviroment using material from our land, creating off grid Eco living
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Heid-out in Cranbrook
- Cool bars
- Fernie BC, Kimberly BC
- Cozy cafés
- Fernie BC, Kimberly BC, Cranbrook BC, WhiteFish Montana USA
- Retail therapy
- Cranbrook BC, Kimberly BC, Fernie BC
- Bit of culture
- Fort Steele
- Walks in the park
- From Treehouse on our 160 acres with many hiking trails, plus short drive to hike Lakit Mtn, Fisher Peak Mtn
- Spot of exercise
- Cycling, White Water rafting, Kayaking, Hiking, Horse back riding
You may also like
Enjoy this romantic West Coast retreat 40 minutes from Vancouver. Morning sunrises and full moon evenings. Catch your own crabs or fish for salmon, swim from...
Out home is in a well established neighborhood, in beautiful Victoria British Columbia Canada. We are Surrounded by natural beauty. Beaches,lakes,rivers,...