Beautiful cottage located in charming/cosy Bourcherville, a suburb just a 15-minute drive to Montreal. The house has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a large heated...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 baths
About our home
This is our cabin at the bottom of the garden. We built it for guests and get aways. It has clerestory windows facing south and is set in our garden. It is a small space, just 16 square feet. It is heated with both electricity and a beautiful Swedish wood stove. Our home is in a suburban area of a very rural part of the world. You can walk to coffee shops or into the wilderness from our door. There's also regular bus service with a stop two doors down. It has electricity and telephone but no running water. There is a composting toilet and a wash basin.
- Vacation Home
More about us
- We have a dog and a cat.
- My husband works from home as a consultant and I am a lawyer for government.
- We love good food and wine.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Cork and Bull, Antoinette's, Burnt Toast, Klondike Rib 'n Salmon
- Cool bars
- Dirty Northern Bastard, Kopper King (aka the KK)
- Cozy cafés
- Baked, Chocolate Claim
- Retail therapy
- Alpine Bra Boutique, Climate Clothing, Yukon Made Store
- Bit of culture
- Old Fire Hall, The Guild, Yukon Arts Centre, Arts in the Park
- Walks in the park
- Millenium Trail, Hidden Lakes, Grey Mountain
- Spot of exercise
- Whitehorse Cross Country Ski trails, mountain bike trails
- Day tripping
- Yukon River canoe, Kluane National Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site
You may also like
My home was built in 1970 then completely remolded in the late 2000's. It is located in Vernon BC Canada, just a 10 minute drive to both kalamalka and...
Our house is about 18 years old in very good shape. It has three storeys with beautiful ocean and bridge view. The view is dynamic constantly during the day....