Estate lies on a wonderful 2000 m2 piece of land and is full of extraordinary plants,trees and flowers.Orientation of the estate is SW-W which gives the...
Beautiful and cozy newly renovated city pad
Beautiful and cozy newly renovated city pad
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 baths
About our home
IM LOOKING TO HOST ANYONE INTERESTED IN STAYING AT MY PAD DURING THE WHOLE YEAR BECAUSE I TRAVEL MYSELF A LOT AND WILLING TO DO NON-SIMULTANEOUS OR SIMULTANEOUS SWAPS. POINTS ARE GOOD TOO.
This personally and tastefully decorated city pad is more than perfect to stay in, as well as a perfect choice for you if you want to visit Zagreb or even stay in Zagreb but visit surroundings, because it is located in a quite but very well connected part of the city, where you can get rested after a long day of your wanderings and trips but still be able to travel to any desired destination around the city, such as visit nearby places or even the coast . The city pad is situated in the capital city of Zagreb area, in the beautiful part of suburbia that's very close and very well connected to the city center Zagreb. Surrounding is full of nature and greenery, lakes, beautiful places to walk, in the closed type of residency called "Hoto Villas" , new modern and great quality residential area of apartment-houses (with no more than three floors and apartments inside), all alike from the outside, but not exactly the same.
The apartment has all that every modern new-age apartment has or should have. Very well kept, preserved, renewed, with me being the second owner.
In the walking distance is a complex (mall) with stores, pharmacy, restaurant, fitness studio, coffee shops/cafes, gas stations...) approachable with any (public) transportation.
A bus stop right in front of the gates to the complex.
There is a watch (guards) on the entrance gate so no one can come in the complex who doesn't live there, or without owners approval.
There is a digital speakerphone in the apartment and they call when ever someone wants to visit. So that isn't a problem.
Two parking places in the garage, we can arrange the swap or hosting including my car as well ( sporty red Peugeot 206 S16 with the full top electronic window and all equipment...) Im willing to leave it for the use along with my appartment.
This would have to be pre-arranged and disscused ofcourse.
I would want my guests to feel themselfes as they are home.
:) As I would love to feel the same way somewhere where Im going.
Im very flexible about the mutual swap conditions, but I just have to mention that it is a non-smoking pad, but with a great balcony where you can do the same.
There is a cleaning lady who cleans the place so you dont need to bother with it except the usual maintance.
Looking forward to meeting you!
- Main home
- Cable TV
More about us
- Artist, Musician, Designer, Traveler
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Babilon, Zelendvor, Napoli, Jezero (Lake) restaurant
- Cool bars
- There are great bars and clubs nearby, lake Jarun is very near and it is known as a Zagreb seaside because of all the festivals that are being placed there, lots of bars and night clubs as well... Also, not far from the residence there are a lot of great places to go to. ( restaurants, bars, lakes, walking areas, countryside...)
- Cozy cafés
- Very pretty & closeby: Camp Lake, Samobor cafes..
- Bit of culture
- Lots of museums, theaters, monuments, and specific cultural city areas, especially Zagreb city center
- Walks in the park
- in the settlement, nearby lakes and parks
- Spot of exercise
- in the complex/residential area, lakes, parks, fitness centers all nearby...
- Day tripping
- Great old town monument right next to this area, called Samobor ( a beautiful scenic, cultural and specific place to make a trip to, lots of activities there, including horse riding, swimming pool, hiking areas, relaxing spots with waterfalls and great cafes and restaurants, also the surrounding area is famous for serious hikers, ad it is only 10min. drive from the residential area.
You may also like
Villa Primrose is situated in Istria, directly opposite Venice, in the gulf of Trieste. It is well presented throughout & sits on an elevated position giving...
Our vacation home is old stone house built about 300 years ago and renovated 3 years ago. It is in the heart of Pašman on a Pašman island, a picturesque...