“Judith 's property is a spacious 3 bedroom apartment in a quiet neighbourhood in Paralimni, and we recommend you have a car to be able to enjoy more active holiday. Judith is very nice, responsive and accommodating host. We would not recommend the property for a winter stay, however the spring, summer and fall stay are likely to be very enjoyable. ”
Cyprus holiday apartment.
Cyprus holiday apartment.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 baths
About our home
Enjoy the beautiful island of Cyprus by staying in a local community, in the south east near local coves and amenities. Our first floor apartment with 3 bedrooms, sleeping 6, is situated in a quiet complex of only 14 apartments. The complex has basement shower rooms and toilet facilities that can be accessed by a lift. It is a good base for families and benefits from twin showers in the bathroom, it is fully air conditioned and has a balcony accessed from the living area and master bedroom.
There is a T.V. with DVD and CD player. Wifi is available free in most bars and restaurants nearby.
The apartment is a 45 minute drive from Larnaca airport and is located just outside the affluent village of Paralimni with its many boutiques and restaurants. It is only a 5 minute walk to the large local supermarket and the bus stops at the end of the road for connections to Ayia Napa and Protarus, known for its beautiful sandy beach of Fig Tree Bay. There are beautiful local coves and beaches with water sports and boat trips. Cape Greko is an impressive area in the far south east of the island where you can experience beautiful sunsets and drive round a natural area after enjoying time on Konnas beach. It is about 20 minutes drive away.
There are some lovely restaurants within 5 minutes drive including Faliros where there is sometimes live music and Karas which also has a large pool, open to non residents.
You can use local transport but car hire is quite reasonable in Cyprus and enables you to explore this picturesque island.
- Vacation Home
- Air conditioning
- Disabled access
- No pets
More about us
- We are a married couple who sometimes holiday with daughters and grandchildren
- Cyprus is where we have our holiday apartment. We live in the north east of England.
- I am a retired teacher and my husband is an education manager but can take his holidays out of season
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Kanati, oldest taverna in nearby Paralimni centre with wonderful Greek food. Kalamies overlooking a beautiful bay in nearby Pernera. Faliros in local Kaparis where there is often live music on a Friday night.
- Cool bars
- Bars close by and in the popular tourist resort of Pernera and Protarus.
- Cozy cafés
- Lots of cafes in the centre of Paralimni and Protarus with free wifi including the popular meeting place, Senso.
- Retail therapy
- Lovely boutiques in Paralimni, tourist shops in Protarus and Ayia Napa. Large shopping centre in Larnaca.
- Bit of culture
- 5 minutes walk from one of the amazing ornate churches in the area. Interesting Roman catacombs behind Makronisos beach, Ayia Napa and beautiful old monastery in the centre of Ayia Napa. Extensive Roman remains near Paphos.
- Walks in the park
- Lovely walk from Fireman's beach along the coastal path to other local bays. Board walk suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs from Penera to Protarus.
- Spot of exercise
- Water sports at Kapparis a half hour walk away, or at the beautiful Fig Tree Bay in Protarus, 10 minutes by car.
- Day tripping
- Take a trip to Cape Greko, only 20 minutes by car and enjoy driving, walking or cycling round this picturesque peninsular and local nature reserve or enjoy the lovely Konnos Bay. Drive inland and visit the interesting villages in the Troodos mountains. It isn't far to the border where you can cross into Northern Cyprus, and visit Farmagusta. You can drive across the whole island from Paralimni in the east to Paphos in the west in 3 hours.
You may also like
Our amazing house, in Paphos (Cyprus) is a 300 Sqm Villa on a 2000 Sqm plot. In our garden you will find a huge pool (10X5 Sqm), with a safety fence (in case...
Lovely country house in Trimiklini surrounded by beautiful pine trees. Trimiklini is a beautiful village in the sunny island of Cyprus, The house is...
Villa Alexandros is located in a picturesque mountainous setting on the edge of a quaint village called Agios Demetrianos, 3km from Polemi "Tulip Village"...