“Judith 's property is a spacious 3 bedroom apartment in a quiet neighbourhood in Paralimni, and we recommend you have a car to be able to enjoy more active holiday. Judith is very nice, responsive and accommodating host. We would not recommend the property for a winter stay, however the spring, summer and fall stay are likely to be very enjoyable. ”
Cyprus holiday apartment.
Cyprus holiday apartment.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 baths
About our home
Enjoy the beautiful island of Cyprus by staying in a local community, in the south east near local coves and amenities. Our first floor apartment with 3 bedrooms, sleeping 6, is situated in a quiet complex of only 14 apartments. It has a small, communal pool with shower rooms and toilet facilities and can be accessed by a lift. The apartment is a good base for families and benefits from twin showers in the bathroom, it is fully air conditioned and has a balcony accessed from the living area and master bedroom.
The apartment is a 45 minute drive from Larnaca airport. It is located just outside the affluent village of Paralimni with its many boutiques and restaurants. It is only a 5 minute walk to the large local supermarket and the bus stops at the end of the road for connections to Protarus, known for its beautiful sandy beach of Fig Tree Bay and Ayia Napa. There are beautiful local coves and beaches with water sports and boat trips. There is a hotel nearby with a large pool which is open to non residents.
You can use local transport but car hire is quite reasonable in Cyprus and enables you to explore the island.
- Vacation Home
- Air conditioning
- Disabled access
- No pets
More about us
- We are a married couple who sometimes holiday with daughters and grandchildren
- Cyprus is where we have our holiday apartment. We live in the north east of England.
- I am a retired teacher and my husband is an education manager but can take his holidays out of season
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Kanati, oldest taverna in nearby Paralimni centre with wonderful Greek food. Kalamies overlooking a beautiful bay in nearby Pernera,
- Cool bars
- Bars close by and in the popular tourist resort of Pernera and Protarus.
- Cozy cafés
- Lots of cafes in the centre of Paralimni and Protarus.
- Retail therapy
- Lovely boutiques in Paralimni, tourist shops in Protarus and Ayia Napa. Large shopping centre in Larnaca.
- Bit of culture
- 5 minutes walk from one of the amazing ornate churches in the area. Interesting Roman catacombs near local beach and extensive Roman remains near Paphos.
- Walks in the park
- Lovely walk from Fireman's beach along the coastal path to other local bays.
- Spot of exercise
- Water sports at Kapparis a half hour walk away, or at the beautiful Fig Tree Bay in Protarus, 10 minutes by car.
- Day tripping
- Take a trip to Cape Greko, only 15 minutes by car and enjoy driving, walking or cycling round this picturesque peninsular and local nature reserve. Enjoy the lovely Konnos Bay where the hired sunbeds can be used to float in the sea. Or drive inland and visit the interesting villages in the Troodos mountains. It isn't far to the border where you can cross into Northern Cyprus, and visit Farmagusta.
You may also like
Villa Pelagia was built in 2005. When we come here as a family we always feel extremely relaxed. The villa is very spacious, bright, simply furnished with no...
Our stunning apartment complex has been built in 2012 .State of Art kitchen Gym very large veranda which facing to Mediterranean sea with large swimming pool...
Villa Alexandros is located in a picturesque mountainous setting on the edge of a quaint village called Agios Demetrianos, 3km from Polemi "Tulip Village"...