Charming and spacious apartment in the heart of Aarhus. The apartment is located in the charming and cosy neighbourhood called ’Latinerkvarteret’...
Where is it?
Aarhus is Denmark's second largest city with 300. 000 inhabitants. It is a vibrant city with 50. 000 students from the university and other educations. It is a perfect place to visit since it offers everything a tourist would want, and everything is located within a small space, so you can reach almost everything by foot or a quick busride. Copenhagen, Denmark's capital, can be reached by bus or train in less than 3 hours.
The flat is located in the centre of town, close to all the important tourist sites, museums, cafés, restaurants, cinemas etc, but also Aarhus has a lovely and charming seaside and forest area, which is easily reached by foot or with public transport.
Among interesting places in Aarhus are:
- The Old Town, a renowned historical museum.
- Aros, one of Denmark's largest and most innovative art museums.
- the seaside and forest area, which lie practically on the borders of the town centre.
- the latin area, a café and exclusive shopping area in the old parts of town.
- The Botanical Garden, a vast green area with a romantic touch. A perfect place for a picnic or a visit to the green houses.
- Moesgaard, an archeological museum placed in a beautiful scenery close to the seaside.
- Tivoli Friheden, a tivoli filled with carrousels, rollercasters etc, a perfect place to go with the family (you can even bring your own lunch) .
All these places and many more are within short walking distance from the flat.
You may also like
We have a wonderful, 130 sq m two story apartment in the middle of Osterbro a trendy city suburb in Copenhagen just 15 mins cycle to the centre of town. The...
Contemporary style 160 m2, 2 1/2 bedroom (sleeps 5-6), 1 bath villa with large terrace and secluded garden. Ground floor comprises large open plan entrance...