Our cozy 61m2 appartement was built exclusively for university students about ten years ago.
With its big windows and colorful, personal decorating, it truly is a bright and fine place to stay. Also, since it is not in the very center of Aarhus, you don't need to worry about car/street noise in the night.
From our home, it is very easy to get to central Aarhus by walking, bicycle or bus (leaves every 10-15 minutes from a stop nearby), so you can enjoy the creative, cultural and beautiful environment, which is so special and unique in Aarhus is the European Capital of Culture this year, so there's a lot of interesting things happening here. If you want, have a look at the Aarhus 2017 website: http://www.aarhus2017.dk/en/
Just behind our building, there is a forest and park, which you are free to explore. It's a stunning outdoor space very suitable for runs, walks, bicycle rides, picnics and so forth.
Extra features and bonus info:
- LOTS of books (mostly in english)
- Record player and a lot of vinyls
- Access to HBO Nordic, Netflix and Play Station (various games)
- Mini oven (plug-in) (not a regular, big oven)
- Big bathroom (1/4 of the appartement)
Experience inspiration in Aarhus:
- ARoS (museum of art)
- Kunsthal (art space)
- Moesgaard Museum (cultural history museum)
- Aarhus cathedral
- Latin Quater
- The Old Town
- Lots of different cafés and restaurants
- Vintage stores
- A wide and long shopping street