Our 3 stories townhouse is the perfect base for experiencing Copenhagen. It´s close to the metro and situated in a small townhouse community with 43 houses,...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 baths
About our home
It's a 3 room apartment, kitchen and bath.
The apartment is located at Islands Brygge, Copenhagen. 10 minutes walk from central station, Tivoli and town hall/shopping. 2 minutes walk to metro (which goes strait to the airport in 20 minutes), busses and supermarkets.
Just outside the door is a very large green park (village green), ideal for long walks, biking or running. A few hundred meters from the apartment you find the sea and harbor where you can go for a swim in a spacial constructed and designed basin.
- Main home
More about us
- Singel white woman
- Master in Religion and Archaeology
- I'm fond of traveling, architecture, art and history
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Number one restaurant in the world Noma
- Cool bars
- The old Meat town is full of great bars and restaurants
- Cozy cafés
- Center of Copenhagen is full of cozy cafés, and just a few hundred meters from the apartment is number one in Copenhagen Café Alma
- Bit of culture
- Carlsberg, Tivoli, Kronborg, The National Museum, National Gallery of Denmark
- Walks in the park
- Just outside the door, and many other places in Copenhagen
- Spot of exercise
- Beside the nature we have 3 spots of exercise in a 500 meter radius
- Day tripping
- Go to Dyrehaven just outside Copenhagen, Malmö in Sweeden or Kronborg (Hamlet)
You may also like
Welcome to our home in Elsinore, a 45 minute train ride north of Copenhagen/airport. Our charming two stories town house/apartment is located 5 minutes from...
Charming historic house on 240 m2 + a view to the ocean. 15 km. to Copenhagen City Center. You can have both - cross the road and take a swim + urban life...