About our home
The ultimate luxury private townhouse on Frederiksberg Allé, which is the Champs-Élysées of Copenhagen, featured in interior magazines and international blogs, totally remodelled in 2012, including a new designer kitchen custom-made in Germany with every known appliance, hall with polished Italian concrete, bathroom with tub and completed with designer furniture and handpicked art.
Totals 3 beautiful stories:
1st floor: Kitchen and large dining area - sits 10 people. Direct access to private patio and garden
2nd floor: Living and lounging, hall and bath
3rd floot: Double bedroom with custom-build closets and access to roofdeck
Designed for a couple, but it's possible to accommodate 2 young children as well, either in the master bedroom or in the livingroom.
Private little garden and patio on the ground floor, as well as access to sunny roofdeck. Privately situated behind locked and password protected gate.
Decorated with designer furniture from GUBI, HAY and Tom Dixon between luxury vintage tables and crystal lamps.
Private parking spot available upon request.
Very close to several kinds af public transportation, and groceries stores just down the street open 8-24/7 days.
In the know:
Buzzy restaurants: Kung Fu Bar - Fusion asian and cocktails
Cool bars: 1105 - trendy and perfectly decorated
Cozy cafés: Kleist Kaffe - sit outside in the sun - it's across the street
Walks in the park: Frederiksberg Have, massive garden just up the street
Day tripping: The beach, just 5 km away.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- No pets
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Kung Fu Bar - Fusion asian and cocktails
- Cool bars
- 1105 - trendy and perfectly decorated
- Cozy cafés
- Kleist Kaffe - sit outside in the sun - it's across the street
- Retail therapy
- Bit of culture
- Churches, towers, historic buildings
- Walks in the park
- Frederiksberg Have, massive garden just up the street
- Spot of exercise
- Fitness World just up the street.
- Day tripping
- Take our car (or our two bikes) to the beach, just 5 km away
“A fairy tale comfortable house in Copenhagen and a designer's dream ”
3 things they loved about the trip
- The triplex configuration which allies calm, freshness and modernity
- The courtyard and the birds, not even frightened by the New year's eve fireworks
- The proximity of the city centre and the walks in the Frederiksberg park, which reminds you why Kierkegaard could only be Danish
“The New year's concert at the Royal danish Theater which Emil booked for us and the mutual trust which helped feel as if we had known for a long time ”
1 4 1
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Calendar last updated:
- Member since:
This member has completed one or more trips
3 things about us
- I'm a young professional, who loves design and gourmet food
- TV-presenter for the biggest network in the country as well as
- working in architecture & design
- Our dream destinations