“Echange très agréable et simple avec une famille vraiment adorable à tous points de vue, tout s'est déroulé avec une facilité très appréciable. Nos interlocuteurs ont été vraiment très gentils et attentionnés, nous avons été enchantés par cette première expérience.”
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 baths
About our home
Our lovely apartment is situated in Frederiksberg, Copenhagen. The area is quiet and very family friendly, with green oases and playgrounds and at the same time very close to the center of Copenhagen. Gammel Kongevej is known as one of Copenhagens most interesting shopping streets, so we have all aspects of big city, cultural life in our neighborhood.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple with 3 girls at 4,8 and 11 years old
- We are both educated designers from the Royal Academy of Fine Arts and now Mads works as a leading Innovation Consultancy and I am the owner of my own consultancy, working with design process and creative facilitation
- Our home represents our inters in design, but most of all it represents our joy of life and family time. We love being cultural with our children, showing them what we are interested in, we love run and eat healthy food - and at the same time our time in our summerhouse in the west of Sealand, is where we all relax and refill our minds, energy and familytime.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- There are many cool restaurants in our neighborhood, both for dining and take away
- Cool bars
- At Værnedamsvej 5 minutes walk, your will find bars and pubs
- Cozy cafés
- Meyers Dehli and the Laundromat are both 2 minutes away and are very cozy, will serve good coffee and lovely brunch
- Retail therapy
- Bit of culture
- Copenhagen offers a lot of cultural experiences and if you want to see a museum in the other end of town, the bus is stopping outside our door - and it is very easy to use.
- Walks in the park
- Frederiksbeg garden is 5 minutes away and part of the park is Copenhagen Zoo. You are able to have a walk in the park and see the elephants at the same time. And our neighborhood will offer many cozy playgrounds as well - very easy to spot.
- Spot of exercise
- Both at the park and round the 5 five lakes in Copenhagen it is very easy to get exercise.
- Day tripping
- If you feel like being cultural, Louisiana is fantastic museum to visit, it is in Humlebæk and it is easy to go there by train. Otherwise we would recommend the turist boat trip in the center of CPH. We will always be helpful in giving info, before we swap according to the interests of our visitors.
You may also like
This apartment is located on the first floor of a fine classic building from 1901 - just above the local flower shop. And features fine wooden floors,...
This classic Copenhagen apartment is situated in best part the famous Frederiksberg area. Its safe, green, calm with trendy hangouts all around. Everything...
Central to downtown Copenhagen, but at the same time in a quiet environment, you will find our fine rear building. In a beautiful green backyard. 135sqm...