Cozy and light renovated apartment close to everything, yet outside of the noisy city center.
It’s only a 4min walk to the metro (which takes you to the city center in 4min, the beach in 4min, and the airport in 9min), only 2min from supermarket (daily 8-22), and a 20 minute walk to the beach.
The apartment is located in a typical Copenhagen renovated 101-year-old brick building on the 2nd floor. Our style has a very young and Scandinavian feel to it, and is pretty much a mix of Ikea, second-hand, and Scandinavian design.
The apartment has the following:
- A cozy living room with very comfy sleeping sofa for 2 persons, a dinner table for 4, and and a tv with xbox
- A bathroom with shower and toilet + sink
- A fully equipped kitchen (fridge, oven, microwave, ceramic stove, toaster, blender, food-processor, juicer, dishwasher etc.)
- A light and quiet sleeping room with a working desk and some closet space
- Another room with another working desk
- A shared space with washing and drying machines in the basement (15kr. for washing and 5kr. for drying)
- A large private yard that we share with our neighbors (it has lawns, picnic tables, playgrounds, and free BBQ grills, so you can eat breakfast outside in the morning sun, have a nice BBQ for dinner, or sip some wine in the evening)
Our apartment is perfect for couples, business travelers and families with children and/or pets.
Feel at home!