Our apartment is 500 meters from the city center. Close to restaurants, shops and parks. A city location with which facilitates your journey.
Where is it?
Deskription - home:
We live in Naestved, a historic clean and green city of 50.000 inhabitants, 80 km. south of Copenhagen. The area of sourthern Zealand is forrest, roling hills, castles and manors and many kilometers of beautiful coast and beach.
Our house 120 m2 and it is built in 1990. Here you find: Living rooms downstars , one bedroom with kings size beds, one bedroom with queen size bed and a small bedroom with one standard size bed. The kitchen is fully equipped with lots of nice gear, dishwasher and microwave. There is high speed wireless internet, TV and a lap-top PC.
It will be possible to use our tent and fishing gear.
Ask if you think we maybe have other thing you need.
Our house is facing a park: From our living room there is acces to terrace and spacious lawns. We have two aluminium canoes ready for adventure on our small river and you will find a fireplaces for open fire place .Near to our house there is a small playground, a small soccer/football field, and a field for petanque/boules.
Our place is a co-op / co-housing of 12 houses/families. We have a large common house with kitchen and dining room for 35 people. Five days a week - except for holidays - we cook and dine together. Every one does the shoppping and cooking in a shift. It works beautifully. From an exchange-family point of view our house is perfectly situated. It is remote from the other houses, giving af maximum of privacy. Still our place gives an opportunity for interaction with the other people living here. On previous exchanges our house swappers have found good company and a shortcut to tips and tricks.
In our neighbourhood you will find nice walks and jogging trails - round the river, along a canal or in a small forrest. On foot or bike the city center is a scenic 2,5 km trip along the canal.
Car: If you want to exchange car we can offer a well maintaned and spacious KIA Venga 2,0 from 2014 with automatic gearshift, aircondition, 5 individual seats and a large boot.
* Distance to the sea and the finest white sandy beaches of Enoe and Karrebaeksminde is 10 km.
* The city of Naestved: 55.000 inhabitants. Established in the medieval, today a regional center for business and shopping. Old, friendly and cosy citycenter with boutiqes, museums and restaurants. Outside the city you will find a large modern shopping center with a wide range of opportunities. Distance 8 km.
* BonBonLand: Very big playground/amusement park with rolercoasters and all sorts of things. Distance 14 km.
* Golf courses: Næstved has 2 golf courses in very scenic settings, distance 5 km and 11 km from our home.
* Copenhagen - Tivoli, Zoo, Aquarium, museums, restaurants, shopping, theatres, concerts ... reached by car or train in one hour.
* The Region: Busy on tourism due to sea, history, forrests, old castles, viking and medieval themeparks and museums. Note:
- Middelaldercentret, Medieval themepark, where people spend the summer doing the work, eating the food and strictly living like the past. See, try and taste...
- Knuthenborg Safaripark: African savannah where part of the wildlife is watched from a car. Tigers, rhinos, girafs, monkeys, camel, wolfes, moose and much more.
- Trelleborg. Viking themepark and recontructions of one of the large viking communities.
- Vikingeskibsmusset. Museum for vikingships. True wooden ships, dug out of the seabed and preserved for the future.
* Legoland, a must see...? Distance 204 km, 2h 34 minutes.
* Sweden - Malmö, capital of the southern Sweden is one and a half hours drive away (crossing a large beautiful bridge)
* Germany - Lübeck, Hansa Park amusement park can be reached by car in 3 hours and Hamburg in 4 hours. Travel by car ferry or train.
Our city, Naestved: http://www.visitnaestved.com/international/en-gb/menu/turist/turist-maalgruppe-forside.htm
Nearest amusementpark/tivoli/playground, Bonbonland: http://www.bonbonland.dk
Beach and fishermans village with many restaurants: Karrebaeksminde
Old viking castle, Trelleborg:
Animal park - African wild life, bird and farm animal living in free open space, you drive through. Knuthenborg:
Museums in Copenhagen: http://www.copenhagenet.dk/CPH-Museums.htm
Koncerthuset: World famous brand new concerthall, Copenhagen:
Eksperimentarium, a test lab for children and adults, learn about science by personal experiences:
Indoor swimming and fun, Koege:
Indoor swimming and fun, Nykøbing F:
Liselotte Hansen og Jens Møller
You may also like
We have a wonderful, 150 sq m apartment with high ceilings and spacious living areas in the middle of Osterbro a trendy city suburb in Copenhagen just 15...
The house container 1 bedroom, but since the house also has 1 office and a workshop, it vill be possible 4 people more can stay in the house, but not in...