“This lovely home is so handy for Copenhagen by either a bike ride or public transport. It backs onto a park and has a really pleasant garden. The owners could not have been more helpful and looked after our home so well. We had a lovely stay. ”
cosy house with lovely garden
cosy house with lovely garden
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 baths
About our home
Peace and quiet just 20-30 minutes from Copenhagen center!
Good base for discovering Denmark and Sweden. Our house is cosy and relaxed and has fine view to the garden and park with small lake.
All modern equipment. A large shopping center is nearby. Bus, metro or train leave every 10 min to take you to Copenhagen city center or to sandy beach. There is also easy access to airport and Sweden. The garden has a pond, greenhouse, toys, hammock, barbeque, herbs and flowers. Computers etc and a number of musical instruments available. Also a handful of bikes.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- Couple with daughter (18) and son (12)
- Herman is a chemical engineer, Helle is a plant science researcher
- We love the garden, music and literature, hiking, fishing and travelling
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Excellent italian restaurant La Buca (2 km), very tasty thai take away food from Kiwi (1 km)
- Cool bars
- Bars can be found, but we would go to Copenhagen center for that :)
- Cozy cafés
- Several in the shopping center (Rødovre) and in Vanløse
- Retail therapy
- Many possibilities for buying things to cheer us up in the Rødovre shopping center or in Vanløse
- Bit of culture
- The old fortification of Copenhagen (1880-1920). At the time one of the greatest and best preserved fortification works in Europe. Museum installed in an old farm house for Henry Heerup - a Danish artist in a class of his own (1907-1993)
- Walks in the park
- Schweizerdal park just outside the property, 5 min walk to Damhusengen/Damhus lake, 15 min walk to the forest Vestskoven
- Spot of exercise
- Fitness centers nearby (500m), ice skating is the local sport in the community (1 km), Swim and water park with lovely wellness facilities (3 km)
- Day tripping
- Malmö in Sweden, Kronborg castle in Elsinore, Louisiana art museum in Humlebæk, Roskilde viking ships, H.C. Andersens city Odense, and many many more fine and interesting places
You may also like
The Space Large and bright two floors penthouse apartment/studio i great location! The apartment is on the 5th and 6th floor and has a large and a small...
Old great apartment of 200 squaremeters. 3 Beedrooms, two livingsroom, big kitchen with all kitchen add, table for familydinner, two bathrooms/toilets. The...
Our cozy home is an apparment in a big villa - near the ocean, the forest, parks, shops, castles, museums and Copenhagen is only 10 minutes away by train or...