Welcome to our home in Elsinore, a 45 minute train ride north of Copenhagen/airport. Our charming two stories town house/apartment is located 5 minutes from...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 baths
About our home
The house is situated in an old village environment in a suburb of copenhagen (12 kilometres from the centre of copenhagen) within walking distance of the train which will bring you to the center of Copenhagen in just 25 minutes. The house is an old dairy from 1880. Our house is in French provence style with tiles on the kitchen table, and jars of homemade delicacies on the shelves. The garden is small, but lovely with many flowers in summer. We have a shelteres terrace with table and chairs for dining outside. In winter we have a cosy fireplace with glass front, so you can sit and look into the fire.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple with a child of 14. He loves to play on the computer
- I, Nanna, love to work in the garden.
- My husband Thierry likes to cook, and makes a lot of homemade jams and such.
Where is it?
- Retail therapy
- 3 minutes walk to the shops including 4 supermarkets
- Walks in the park
- Take a walk in the nearby park or forest
- Spot of exercise
- go for a run on the old air field 2 minutes from the house
- Day tripping
- Take the train to the centre of copenhagen
You may also like
Family friendly apartment in the heart of Islands Brygge - 5 mn from Rådhuspladsen (citycentre) with balconies and 3 mn from Havnebadet (bathing area in the...
Our home is a 165 m2 one-storey house, with a big garden. With access from the kitchen and the living room there is a terrasse with garden furniture and a...