“Belle destination, magnifique vue et appartement très accueillant et très spacieux, un régal. Nous avons eu un temps magnifique malheureusement très peu de neige mais de très belles ballades :):):)”
Stylish duplex with superb view
Stylish duplex with superb view
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our spacious (100 sqm) apartment is located in the small and quiet family ski resort Auris-en-Oisans (1600 m). It offers an outstanding view on the 'Meije', the ski resort of 'Les 2 Alpes' and the tops of the National Park 'Les Ecrins'. It's only footsteps away from the ski slopes and very close to shops and restaurants.
Auris is one of the 5 resorts (45 km of ski runs) making up the 'Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine Ski area' (240 km of ski runs), elected as 'European best ski resort 2017' and famous for the 'Sarenne' one of the longest black slope ski runs in the world (16 km).
The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a 20 sqm of terraces faced to the south. Parking place is close to the apartment.
The apartment is also available in the summer season, particularly suited for hiking, cycling (Tour de France!) and mountaineering (La Meije, Barre des Ecrins, etc.)
See also following websites:
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- No pets
“We spend a great skying week at Auris. The apartment is nice and comfortable and in walk distance to sky lifts. Great place for children.”
“Perfect location to ski slopes, fully equipped, amazing views!!!”
3 things they loved about the trip
- Excellent location.
- Close to ski slopes and amenities
- Restaurants and bars within walking distance.
“The property was fully equipped allowing us to relax, prepare our meals and enjoy them in perfect enviroment. Spacious apartment we never felt on top of each other, we had a party of 6.”
More about us
- We're a belgian couple with 2 children (21 & 24 years old)
- Claude works as a business intelligence manager in the chemical industry and Ingeborg is a clinical psychologist
- We love nature, art and cultural activities. We also like skiing, sailing, climbing and hiking.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- L'Auberge de la Forêt, Le Beau Site, Yeti (pizza), La Bûcherie
- Cool bars
- The Shuss Bar (Auris), La Folie Douce (A d'Huez)
- Bit of culture
- Musée Rurale (Les Cours); Museum of Modern Art (Grenoble); Musée des Minéraux (Bourg d'Oisans); Musée de l'Alpinisme (St. Christophe)
- Walks in the park
- Parc National des Ecrins: paradise for walking, hiking & climbing!
- Spot of exercise
- In winter: skiing. In summer: VTT and cycling, swimming, rafting, hiking, tennis, mini-golf, basketball, football, volleyball,...
- Day tripping
- Alpe D'Huez, Les Deux Alpes, La Grave, Vallée de la Bérarde, Grenoble
You may also like
Lovely, spacious old townhouse in historic Ferney-Voltaire, close to the Chateau of Voltaire. Ideal for holiday-makers wishing to discover the charms of an...
Grand Platieres 2 Apartment 32 This accommodation is sold on a Wednesday to Wednesday basis during the winter season . This allows you to be flexible with...
Our stunning lodge is centrally located in the2 ALpes resort, 200 m from slopes. Private outdoor balcony offering georgeous montain views. You'll be right...