Very high standard apartment, with private park on the very famous Moyenne Corniche over the sea. Feast your eyes on a panoramic view on the big wide sea,...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home dates from the 17th century and was completely renovated. It is a 3-storey house at the heart of the village of Château-Arnoux, the ideal spot to visit Provence and go hiking in the Alps.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We're a couple with a 3-year-old girl and a baby
- We are teachers
- We love hiking, skiing, sea activities and cooking nice dinners and sharing them with friends
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- La Bonne Etape, le Stendhal
- Cozy cafés
- Le K'Fé Koi
- Bit of culture
- Citadelle de Sisteron, Musée Alexandra David Neel
- Walks in the park
- BIllions of Walks in the mountains, Gorges du Verdon...
- Spot of exercise
- Day tripping
- Aix-en-Provence, Marseille, Gorges du Verdon, Forcalquier, Luberon...
You may also like
This old family home was once a mill and has been converted through love over 60 years. Its a single house divided into two apartments, one with a huge...
Our home is hidden away but within walking distance of Chateauneuf's bakeries and shops. The view from the garden and the overflow pool is stunning. Long...