Comfortable, restful and well decorated 3 bedroom-apartment with a large living-room with a dining Room located in a quiet residential area of Fontainebleau:
· 3 bedrooms (1 double bedroom , 1 single bedroom + 1 extra single bed, 1 single bedroom)
· A large living room (with a convertible leather sofa for 2 adults),
· A fully equipped kitchen,
· Separate and fully renovated toilet and bathroom with towel-dryer, fully decorated with marble;
· 2 balconies with unobstructed and pleasant views (one on each side of the apartment ) .
Elevator, Basement (for example for roofcase or anything else. . . )
Private closed & secure single parking space + additional space in the building car park,
Private shared garden of the building.
The Furniture is completely new.
- Kitchen Equipment : dishwasher, oven, microwave, Hot plate, Freezer & Fridge equipped with fresh water and ice delivery system, compact washer & Dryer
- Multimedia and IT: Full HD 1080p LCD TV Set with blue-ray & DVD Player, VCR, Hi-Fi Home Cinema DTS/AC3 6 speakers system, Cordless Stereo Headphones, Computer connected to Very High Speed Internet , Free High speed internet access & Wireless Wifi access , Free& Unlimited Telephone to every destination.
Lots of Digital TV channels in every language.
- Leasure & Baby: Towel dryer, 3 bikes for adults, 3 bikes for kids, 1 baby trolley (= "poussette bébé" for French word) , 1 universal car bike-carrier, 1 baby bed available, 2 baby/kid car seats available on request , toys for girls and boys (a lot of toys) .
Car could be considered in the exchange.
An exceptional environment:
The apartment is located in the very touristic city of Fontainebleau, the royal retreat of former French kings and emperors (Napoléon) . It is now the Horse Riding capital (many international and national exhibitions all year long) .
The sumptuous Chateau of Fontainebleau and its park are 10 mns' walk from the apartment.
The forest of Fontainebleau- one of the most beautiful in France with its weird rocks- is 5mns' walk away.
There are plenty of gastronomical restaurants/bars/shops in the city.
Fontainebleau is also children-friendly (many in/outdoor activities and attractions for kids, some of them are located in the park of the castle) .
Indoor and outdoor activities include: Cultural visits, concerts, horse/bike riding, walks, rambling, rock climbing, mountain bike, swimming pool, excursions to medieval villages in the nearby.
This apartment is located in a quiet area in a very lively city. All entertainment (pubs, cinemas, theaters, . . . ) are at walking distance (5-10 minutes) .
a very useful internet site (in English / French) :
www. fontainebleau-tourisme. com
Paris & Region des Chateaux de France & its neighborhood
· All you know about Paris and its entertainment (just 35 minutes by suburban train or 35 minutes by car - 65 kms highway-) : The Eiffel Tower, The Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Moulin rouge, cultural visits and
· Disneyland Paris, Versailles.
· 1 hour driving distance to the fabulous french Castle Region - Les Châteaux de la Loire - .
for a preview: www. loiredeschateaux. com
· 2 minutes on foot to a grocer' and baker',
· 10 minutes on foot to the supermarket,
· 12 minutes by car to one of the largest hypermarkets in Europe and its shopping center.
· Laundry/Lavomatic Car-rental- Free internet access possible
My wife and I are financial general manager and engineer, 45 and 43 years old. We have 2 well educated children a boy 13, and a girl 11.
There are no smokers in our family.
We are open-minded and enjoy human contact and cultural exchanges.
We will take care of your home as if it were ours, as we are sure you for us.
Language spoken: French, English, Spanish