Sumptouous, secluded villa with infinity saltwaterpool, aircon, 5 bedrooms and 4 On the seafront, totally renovated, secluded luxury villa of 180m2 located...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 baths
About our home
Beautiful provencale style villa with seaview just 5 min from St Tropez.and 5 min to the nearest beach.Kids are more than welcome and they will certaineley enjoy the pool and the garden. Everything is nearby..supermarkets,village market on tuesdays and saturdays...amazing shops and restaurants...and all kinds of watersports.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- Mother with two teenagers,twins..boy and girl
- free lance photography..expositions
- I like sports..like riding,tennis,skiing...,going out meeting new people a bit of culture....and i really love the halfisland of St Tropez...the beauty of the sea,the beaches,the special light which has since ever attracted a lot of artists
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- cafe de Paris,Bahia,Ban Hoi,Le Bistro,La Bouillabaisse,Cristina....all in St Tropez village..beach rsetaurants ...Les Bronzées...Club 55...,Key west...Moorea etc
- Cool bars
- Le petit Bar, Brasserie des arts,bar du Port..
- Cozy cafés
- Tarte Tropeziennes place des Lices,Cafe de Paris,La Table du marché
- Retail therapy
- to difficult everywhere you find something nice
- Bit of culture
- Musee de l'annonciade,le lavoir vasserot,Church of StTropez..,la chapelle St Anne....Artgalleries ..most of them in the old town
- Walks in the park
- La citadelle .walks on the beaches...most popular and biggest beach is Pampelonne
- Spot of exercise
- Tennis,watersports ,Polo,Golf..everything is nearby
- Day tripping
- Grimaud,Cannes,Rayol Canadel, les iles porquerolles
You may also like
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE APARTMENT IS CURRENTLY RENTAL ONLY, FOR THE TIME BEING WE WILL DECLINE ANY POINTS OR SWAP REQUESTS Our cosy apartment in the French Alps...
Amazing architect villa built in 2011, wonderful view on the countryside southwest and a tiny sea view northeast. Large living room and dining room leading...