Our house is really convenient for those who want to discover Marseilles, the seaside, and the countryside of Provence without being in the city center. It...
Loft duplex 80m2
Loft duplex 80m2
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
A beautifull and cosy pad in Marseille, on historic, cosmopolite and cultural center.
The pad is charming and perfect for 2 persons or a family with 2 children.
Easy to go to visit every places in Marseille (just near metro, tramways, buses, 5 minutes to the Vieux Port with shuttles boats), and aroud in Provence (5 minutes to St Charles station).
A beautifull light at home and sunshine outside !
- Main home
- No pets
More about us
- I love arts, photo, music and different people !
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Canebière, Vieux Port, Cours Julien et La Plaine
- Cool bars
- Les Danaïdes, Cours Julien (5mn)
- Cozy cafés
- Cours Julien (5mn)
- Retail therapy
- Balnéothérapie, Chateau Berger (Corniche Kennedy)
- Bit of culture
- Théâtre du gymnase, Musée de la Vieille Charité,
- Walks in the park
- Park Longchamps (10mn)
- Spot of exercise
- Park Longchamps (10mn) Park Borély (20mn), Campagne Pastré and Calanques des Goudes (40mn)
- Day tripping
- Archipel du Frioul + Chateau d'If (30 mn by boat) Calanques de Niolon, Calanques d'Ensues (20mn by train), Aix en Provence et Sainte Victoire (30mn by bus or car)
You may also like
Beautiful duplex villa. I live on the first floor. Panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea, Villefranche-sur-Mer, Cap Ferrat and nice. Villa is...
A charming historical villa set in an oasis of calm and yet only a short stroll to the centre of Juan les Pins and the beach. Villa les Glycines is one of...