“We had a wonderful time in the home of ohr exchange partners. The location was perfect walking distance to one of the most beautiful and famous promenades in the world. Clean spacious and with fabulous views. It is an ideal location whatever your interest. This family were very warm and friendly and we were delighted to medt them when we arrived and again as we were leaving. Thanks for everything”
Where is it?
We are located in the west of the city, near the international airport (Nice Côte d'Azur), the local train station (Saint Augustin), the expressway (voie mathis), the highway (autoroute A8) and the main road to the Alps (road 6202).
Our house is in a residential neighborhood (Les Bosquets), very close of the sea side "Promenade des Anglais" and the beach (5 mn walk). Several shops are around our home : bar, snack, pizzeria, traditional restaurant, grocery store, butcher, baker, supermarket...
The city center of Nice is close (4 km/2,4 mi) and it's easy to go by foot (sidewalk sea), bike (bicycle path) and public transport (tramway line 2 : aiport / dowtown) + (bus lines 8,9,10,12,23).
Tourism locations around Nice :
- Antibes : Largest marina in France, fortified city (20km/12mi)
- Cannes : City Film Festival, sandy beaches, luxury hotels (32km/19mi)
- Monaco : Palace of the principality, casinos, oceanographic museum (16 km/9mi)
- Grasse : Perfume town, lavender fields (42km/26mi)
- Saint Tropez : Village of movie stars, luxury boats (110km/68mi)
- Aix-en-Provence : City of Provencal Arts and Culture (178km/110mi)
- Parc naturel du Verdon : Largest canyon in Europe (140 km/86mi)
- Vintimille (Ventimiglia) : Riviera flowers, friday market (42km/26mi)
- San Remo : Typical Italian city, music festival (55km/34mi)
- Imperia : Luxury seaside town (85km/52mi)
- Ski stations (january-march) : Auron, Isola 2000, Valberg ... (80km/49mi) - Direct bus line from Nice
- Parc du Mercantour : Natural Park, prehistoric paintings (60km/37mi) - Train line.
- Col de la Bonette : Highest road in Europe - 2800 meters (148km/91mi) - Bus line.
- Bastia, Calvi, Ille Rousse : natural landscape, typical villages, country of Napoleon Bonaparte, fortified city - 6hours by daily ferry boat (corsica ferries company).
Download the map of Nice : http://www.cartesfrance.fr/carte-france-ville/plan_06088_Nice.html
You may also like
Indisponible du 1er juin au 20 Septembre ( saison de location saisonniére ) Studio rénové, pour 2 personnes, de style " design" ( 20 m2 ), au 5 ème étage...
Strict 7 nights minimum booking. Immaculate 17th century chateau gardens but with luxury apartments. The old Chateau St Anne was falling apart so modern...
This contemporary one bed apartment is perfectly located in the very heart of Nice, within 500m you have the sea (Promenade Des Anglais), the old town, the...