Maison construite en 1926. Vue sur la rade de Viilefranche et le Cap Ferrat. Située au milieu de plantes méditerranéennes dans un environnement calme et...
Beautiful Provençal Villa
Beautiful Provençal Villa
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Beautiful detached villa on the outskirts of the walled traditional Provençal village of Noves. Although Noves provides everything you would need within walking distance, St Remy is only an 11km drive with spectacular scenic views overlooking the Apilles, Avignon is only 15km away. Kitchen, dinning room, utility room, large lounge and reading area, 4 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and a separate WC. There is also a double bed settee in the large twin bedroom which could accommodate an extra two people if necessary. Angeline our friend and manager is also on hand if there are any problems during your visit. The house has a high stone wall surrounding the 180sqm which is covered in a selection of greenery providing privacy, the entrance is via an electric gate.. There are a few neighbours and a small holding around the majority of the property. We use the house as our second home and it therefore has a down to earth relaxed feel. The garden and pool lights add mood to outside evening dinning. If you prefer to eat out there is an eclectic selection of restaurants in St Remy and Avignon, our person choices would be Christian Etienne in Avignon, Sous Les Micocouliers in Eygalieres, Le Croc Choux in Verquieres and a nice walk from La Villa Laure to Lou Roucas on the road to Chateaurenard.
We are not looking to swap in London, Australia or New Zealand as we have visited many times and have lots of family or friends there, otherwise we are very flexible.
Thanks for looking Jo and Keith
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- Mature couple who love our homes in both England and Provence, world travel, family and Bodhi the Tibetan Terrier
- Keith is a retired Doctor and Jo a retired Police Officer
- Our home reflects us, books, music and pictures of our family and travels
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Avignon is the busiest place to experience Provence nightlife
- Cool bars
- Noves has a few quieter bars but if you want cooler it's off to St Remy
- Cozy cafés
- St Remy and Eygaliere ooze up market places to sit and drink your coffee
- Retail therapy
- St Remy has beautiful designer shops, regular art events lining the streets of the town
- Bit of culture
- Avignon has many theatres and the nearby village of Orange has an outside theatre
- Walks in the park
- Noves village and surrounding beautiful scenery
- Spot of exercise
- Huge choice of panoramic walks including Mt St Victoire, Alpilles
- Day tripping
- Nice, Cannes, St Tropez, Cassis, Aix, Luberon, Pont du Gard, Nimes, Arles, plus lots of beautiful smaller villages like Gordes and Eygalieres
You may also like
Our 450 m2 villa is set on on a stunning 6000 m2 property surrounded by olive trees and vineyards and close to the famous beaches of the Provence village of...
We have just joined and so are open to offers. :-) This is our holiday home and so non-simultaneous swaps are possible. Our two bedroom ground floor...