Notre appartement est idéalement situé dans le 16eme, à coté du métro Exelmans, en face d'une station Vélib. De notre balcon on voit le haut de la Tour...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
SORRY MY ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED. I CAN'T ANSWER. NO POSSIBLE SWAP BEFORE THIS SUMMER. THANK YOU !
Our apartment is in Paris (75016), in a calm and elegant neighborhood. It is located near the metro "Michel-Ange-Auteuil" (ligne 9 and 10).
This flat is at the seventh and eighth (last) floor so there is an amazing view!
It is an original artist studio (110m²) with a big bay window which makes the flat very bright. In the evening, you can see beautiful sunsets over the parisian rooftops.
On the first floor, there are a living room, a bedroom and its bathroom. Upstairs, there are the kitchen (bar) and the dining room. Then, we can find a bathroom, a second living room which has a sofabed and a bedroom. (the painting has just been redone in all rooms)
- Main home
- Cable TV
More about us
- I have just finished my studies of History of Art and Modern History.
- I'd like to work in the art market
- I would love to improve my english and work in LONDON
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Tsé; Murat; l'Acajou (Top chef 2012), le Zebra
- Cool bars
- Bo Zinc, le Trinquet
- Cozy cafés
- Clocher du Village, le Fétiche
- Bit of culture
- Many museums but the best known: Musée Marmottan-Monet; musée d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris et le Palais de Tokyo; musée Guimet
- Walks in the park
- Bois de Boulogne, hippodrome de Lonchamp, parc des Princes
- Spot of exercise
- near Roland Garros
You may also like
The building is from the beginning of the XX century: bricks and stucco. The apartement in on the second floor (third for Americans) is overlooking on a...
Our 2000 square feet apartment is situated 2 minute walk from Champs-Elysées and with easy access to the rest of the city (buses/metro). You will enjoy your...