A beautiful top floor apartment with a secret garden overlooking the rooftops of Paris, Eiffel Tower and Saint Eustache church.
In the heart of Paris Rue Greneta is situated above all the busy streets where guests can enjoy a relaxed, quiet stay minutes away from the buzz of Paris. Plenty of good cafes, and restaurants in very close walking distance. Market and clothing shops surrounds the apartment building.
Apartment sleeping 4 guests (1 Bedroom with Double bed & 1 very comfortable Sofa Bed in lounge area)
Floor: 7th / top floor with Elevator from Ground floor
Subway: Chatelet Les Halles (RER) direct from airport. Metro Ettienne Marcel, Sentier, Metro Reaumur Sebastopol.
Surface area: 80m2
A true Parisian apartment with 2 extra large terraces filled with roses and potted herbs. Situated on the top-floor overlooking the Eiffel tower, the beautiful Saint-Eustache church and the busy area of Les Halles!
- Apartment has been fully renovated by an architect with a classic modern design.
- Hardwood floors
- 2 Very large terraces filled with flowers and plants
- Heating system in entire apartment
- No street noise
- WIFI internet (High speed)
- Cable Television, (large LCD) with CNN, BBC, and more english channels.
- Build in sound system in entire apartment
- DVD player, CD's and classic Movies provided
- Entry code system
- Amazing market street of Rue Montorgueil 3 min walking distance.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry room with dryer, washing machine & iron, laundry soap.
- Crisp white bed and bath linens are provided
- Nescafe coffee machine with complimentary capsules
Enjoy a glass of wine on the big terraces while looking at the Eiffel tower shimmering away on the hour.