Our neighbourhood is a real Parisian one - with your local Boulangerie, Patisserie and Supermarche. We bought our appartment because it was in a fantastic...
Modern and stylish with gorgeous 10m2 balcony
Modern and stylish with gorgeous 10m2 balcony
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
This stylish vacation rental apartment is located in the heart of Paris’ mythical Opéra - Palais Royal area. This bright and welcoming flat is on the 4th French floor (with elevator) of a traditional Parisian building and sleeps up to 8 with three private bedrooms and a luxury three-seater sleeper sofa in the living room. This holiday or business rental also boasts a lovely south-facing balcony overlooking the quiet Rue Saint Augustin, perfect for enjoying a breakfast of fresh croissants and café crème from the comfort of your very own Paris apartment.
Bathed in light all day and decorated with thoughtful international touches, the living room offers a warm and welcoming seating area for 6 to 8 guests. The open kitchen contributes to the feeling of space and light. Gourmet guests can enjoy cooking in the fully equipped kitchen with elaborate utensils, or head outside to experience fine dining just around the corner.
Each of the 3 bedrooms is designed to provide a pleasant and welcoming independent living environment. Each room features large and well-organized built-in closets to accommodate clothes and personal belongings and an intimate reading or study corner to relax. The two bathrooms have been entirely renovated and redesigned with Italian luxury furnishings.
The location of this 3 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment on the Right Bank of Paris could not be more central. Indeed, it is just steps away from the Opéra Garnier, the Palais Royal and its gardens, the Louvre Museum, and the Place Vendôme. Enjoy a short stroll to Parisian departments stores Galerie Lafayette and Printemps on boulevard Haussmann for fabulous Paris fashion, or stock up on fresh produce and delicious cheese at the famous Marché de Montorgueuil – both just short walks from your flat.
More on the Opera Palais Royal district:
Home to the famous Comédie Française and many local theaters, the neighborhood moves to the theater’s beat. Around the Rue St Augustin, bars and bistros crowded with locals become a performance unto themselves. At mid-day, finance professionals from the nearby banking district liven up the lunch scene. Enjoy impromptu classical music concerts the weekends on Place Colette in front of the Palais Royal. In this area, you will experience all of the facets of Parisian life: history, art, literature, music, gastronomy and shopping.
The department stores Galeries Lafayette and Printemps are just ten minutes away. You are a two-minute walk to Drouant, the exquisite restaurant that hosts the Prix Goncourt, the famous French literary award, each year. Renoir, Rodin and other artists also gathered here. You are also just a five-minute walk to the lovely Palais Royal Garden, the Place des Victoires, the Place Vendome and just a ten-minute walk to the Louvre.
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are French expats in Hong Kong with two children (a toddler boy and a baby girl).
- We love traveling and staying in luxury and cosy homes around the world.
- We are passionate about wine, diving and music.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Bistros: Le Petit Colbert, Chez Georges. Quick bites: all the delicious Japanese restaurants on Rue Sainte Anne. Fine Dining: Fontaine Gaillon, Restaurant Drouant.
- Cool bars
- Great place to have a drink and meet people is Rue Montorgueil
- Retail therapy
- The famous Parisian department stores Galeries Lafayette and Printemps are just around the corner!
- Bit of culture
- Le Louvre, the Gardens of Palais Royal, Place Vendome, Opera, Place des Victoires... and many other sightseeing spots are at walking distance from the flat. Nestled in the theater district (home to La Comedie Francaise), the neighborhood is bustling with theaters and cinemas..
- Walks in the park
- The Gardens of Tuileries and Palais Royal are wonderful and charming for a picnic or an evening stroll .
- Spot of exercise
- Beautifully designed and a celebrity hot spot, l'Usine, on rue de la Michodiere is a block away from the flat.
- Day tripping
- Versailles, Fontainebleau Palace and Park, Disneyland with the kids and even London with the Eurostar
You may also like
All the wood came from Finland, as to create a warm space, the countryside in the middle of Paris, in a part of the town who looks like Amsterdam. Originally...
Notre appartement est situé au 6e étage, plein sud, dans une résidence récente et une rue calme. le quartier est très vivant, vous y trouverez de nombreux...