- Small but clean apartment (one bedroom and a living room)
- ADSL Internet 20M
- FreeBox telephone, free Worldwide
- Small American-style kitchen
N.B.:This is NOT a luxury or big apartment, but it is good enough for couples without children.
Availabe: June 23-30, 2007, 250 Euros (7 days), everything included.
- Downtown Paris, number of buses, only 7 minutes walk (according to my speed) to the Bibliothèque Nationale de France (BNF) metro station (line 14, the only driverless line that never goes on strike)
- Friendly neighbourhood, number of bars and cafés (map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=55+rue+albert,+paris,+75013&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=33.352165,59.765625&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=16&ll=48.826687,2.371652&spn=0.006767,0.021629&om=1)
- Like it or not, I am soooo proud to have a tiny private garden in downtown Paris :)
- You have to water my flowers every other day and I will do the same
I am a very nice, young, married Ph.D. student, the second one from right and my wife was taking this picture :)