Our 2000 square feet apartment is situated 2 minute walk from Champs-Elysées and with easy access to the rest of the city (buses/metro). You will enjoy your...
Romantic Parisian appartment
Romantic Parisian appartment
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Our apartment is located in front of the beautiful park " Butte Chaumont" in a nice and secure neighbourhood of Paris.
It is on the 3rd floor of a building Haussman style, with elevator. The apartment is very bright and quiet, with moldings, parquet and old Prussian fireplaces (living room and bedroom). It has 2 bedrooms, with 1 double bed, 140 cm, very comfortable and a baby bed and a sofa bed.
You can admire the magnificent view of one of the oldest Orthodox churches in Europe (1917, one of the hidden treasures of Paris).
There is a small kithcen in the appartment as well as 1 bathroom.
The trendy Canal Saint-Martin is a 5 minute walk, and the charming Montmartre 20 min with the metro.
Many restaurants are situated close to the apartment, such as the trendy "Rosa Bonheur" and the more elegant Pavillon-du-lac, both located inside the park.
You will also find supermarkets open for late shopping (several bakeries, cheese, wine, fruit and vegetable stores some hundred meters from the flat.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We're a couple with a baby boy, Timothé
- Laurent is an entrepreneur and Marie is an advisor in higher education
- We love to travel, cooking and entertaining
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Le Pavillon du Lac, Le Château Briand, Le boeuf Couronné, Le petit cambodge
- Cool bars
- Le Rosa Bonheur, Ô Paris, Hôtel du Nord, Chez Prune
- Cozy cafés
- Le Pavillon du Lac, La maison de l'architecture
- Retail therapy
- Medina Center, Les bains de Sadia
- Bit of culture
- Parc des Buttes Chaumont is only a ten minutes walk to Belleville, where you 'll find the nineteenth century romanticism. This is a colorful, multi-ethnic neighborhood and also the home to one of the city's two Chinatowns. A fairly large and popular outdoor market is held there every Tuesday and Friday along the Boulevard de Belleville, where many local Île-de-France farmers sell their products. During the 1980s Parisian artists and musicians, attracted by the numerous vacant large spaces and the old Parisian charm of its smaller streets, started moving there. Many artists now live and work in Belleville. Some abandoned factories have been transformed into art squats, where several alternative artists and musicians, such as the band Les Rita Mitsouko began their careers. The iconic French singer Édith Piaf grew up there and, according to the legend, she was born under a lamppost on the steps of the Rue de Belleville. A commemorative plaque can be found at number 72. Belleville is prominently featured in the 2007 biographical film of her life,
- Walks in the park
- Butte Chaumont
- Spot of exercise
- Jogging in the parc, 50 m Swimming pool, 5 min walk from the flat, open air during summer
- Day tripping
You may also like
Our neighbourhood is a real Parisian one - with your local Boulangerie, Patisserie and Supermarche. We bought our appartment because it was in a fantastic...
With the Marais' boutiques and restaurants on your doorstep this beautiful property is located in the historic centre of Paris, walking distance to the...