Large, comfortable family home in small friendly french village, on the border of France and Switzerland, yet only 20 minutes from downtown Geneva. Pretty...
house and/or Flat
house and/or Flat
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 baths
About our home
In France, very closed to Geneva (City and Lake : 30 minutes), to the Alps (Chamonix/Megeve less than 1 hour), to Jura (20 minutes) - Large house with nice garden - Sauna.
This house can be combined with a 5 star appartment in Zermatt ressort in Valais Switzerland - 3 bed-rooms with large balcony sauna - hammam and jaccuzi.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- Couple with 3 teen agers
- Both working (Marketing and Pharmaceutical area)
- We love warm and cosy atmosphere
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Les Cepages Thoiry
- Cool bars
- FMR - Funky bar @ Plain Palais Geneva or Yvette de Marseille @ Eaux vives Geneva
- Cozy cafés
- Cafe litteraire Gex France
- Retail therapy
- Vine yard closed to Geneva - Plenty of good adresses
- Bit of culture
- Geneva Museum and theatre - Lausanne Olympic Museum - Annecy old city
- Walks in the park
- Jura walk - Bicycle around the lake - Sailing on the Lake
- Day tripping
- Chamonix, Megeve, Annecy, Evian, Lausanne, Montreux,
You may also like
Chalet les Bedières is a traditional Savoyard chalet, extensively refurbished in a mixture of modern and traditional styles. The large, south-west facing...
A lovely 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom chalet with log fire and hot tub situated close to the centre of St Gervais and just a few minutes drive from the ski lift....