Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 baths
About our home
Our home was built in 1982. It is modern-style. It is surrounded by nature. It is very quiet and peaceful. It is 5-minute drive from the city center of Quimper, Brittany, France.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Disabled access
More about us
- We are a couple with a baby boy, Sofiane
- Noureddine, my husband, is a cooking chef. I am currently preparing a Master in Education. I will do a work placement as a future teacher in the French school Jules Verne from the 2nd to the 16th of February 2013.
- We love people, traveling and art
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- La Feuillantine, Le Globe, Cozy
- Cool bars
- Le Ceili, Pub St Andrews,
- Cozy cafés
- Café.com, Le XXième
- Bit of culture
- Summer festivals, excellent theater plays, interesting art and Breton culture museums, gourmet restaurants
- Walks in the park
- Many around the house, walks on the beach...
- Spot of exercise
- Surfing spot in La Torche, sailing in Port-la-Forêt
- Day tripping
- Pont-Aven (painting), Locronan (medieval architecture)
You may also like
Superb architect-designed house, pleasant and very light near the sea in an area of 2500 m2. Very refined, large kitchen, dining area and lounge are in the...
Notre charmante propriété a été construite en 1984, maison en "L" avec cuisine aménagée, salon salle à manger sur 40 m², une chambre avec salle de bain au...