Lovely house on the Rhuys Peninsula in South Brittany; the house is located on the ocean side and 15 minutes from the Morbihan Gulf.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 baths
About our home
Our home was built in 1982. It is modern-style. It is surrounded by nature. It is very quiet and peaceful. It is 5-minute drive from the city center of Quimper, Brittany, France.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Disabled access
More about us
- We are a couple with a baby boy, Sofiane
- Noureddine, my husband, is a cooking chef. I am currently preparing a Master in Education. I will do a work placement as a future teacher in the French school Jules Verne from the 2nd to the 16th of February 2013.
- We love people, traveling and art
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- La Feuillantine, Le Globe, Cozy
- Cool bars
- Le Ceili, Pub St Andrews,
- Cozy cafés
- Café.com, Le XXième
- Bit of culture
- Summer festivals, excellent theater plays, interesting art and Breton culture museums, gourmet restaurants
- Walks in the park
- Many around the house, walks on the beach...
- Spot of exercise
- Surfing spot in La Torche, sailing in Port-la-Forêt
- Day tripping
- Pont-Aven (painting), Locronan (medieval architecture)
You may also like
Notre charmante propriété a été construite en 1984, maison en "L" avec cuisine aménagée, salon salle à manger sur 40 m², une chambre avec salle de bain au...
Our house, it is we who imagined and drawn it! All 2 architects, we created a comfortable, warm and bright living space. Located in the center of Vannes,...