Beautiful tranquil retreat with an amazing mature 2500 mt garden full of flowers and fruits. A fantastic view 180 degree view of the coast of the Sea with large outdoor terraces and private automatic gate access. Built in the old medieval Village of St Jeannet.
- 20 mins from Nice airport and 1 hour from Italy, 25 mins to Nice
- 20 mins to the beach
The villa is composed by two independent apartments one of which is constantly reserved for our visits.
The apartment available is composed as follows :
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms, Lounge, kitchen , outdoor dining, sleeps 5 people.
- 1 master, 1 twin bed and 1 independent bedroom with toilet.
- Internet and WIFI in all the property
- outdoor barbeque
The garden is periodically attended by our gardener and the villa is
organized and there is a caretaker living nearby with perfect command of English ,German, Spanish and French.
The historical village of Saint Jeannet is three hundreds and fifty meters above the sea level with a great average temperature even during the peak of the summer. Built on the slopes of the Mountain Baou with fantastic views of the coast and a few kilometers from the vibrant antique town of Vence and the tourist location of Saint Paul de Vence.It is strategically located for a great vacation on the Cote d'Azur.
- 20 mins by car to the Beach or local buses available to reach the beaches or the local coastal train to access beaches further away or a day trip to Italy.
- Interesting local and international community of residents.
The location is also a great winter retreat with the mild Riviera climate and some extremely well organized ski resorts like Valberg and Isola Deuxmille, one hour drive from the villa.
Take a trip to the Asian Art Museum infront of the Airport- walk around Antibes or visit the Villa Eprussi at Cap Ferret, or head to the beach of Isis at Eze - endless things to do.
St Jeannet is fascinating as it still retains its mystical ,medieval aura yet untarnished by the tourist pack - lots of things going on in the village especially in the Summer - outdoor concerts in the square - check out the website - - great walks in the nature
- organized for rock climbing or just walking to the top of the Baou for the expansive view - Biological Market in St Jeannet on Sundays - great patisserie which is guaranteed to tempt !