Located in a peaceful hilltop village within its own large, walled garden and with stunning views of the Pyrenees and the unspoilt Gascony countryside, this...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
we have a lovely spacious 4 bedroom home in a very nice area in a historical center of Toulouse (France) .
We are near the tube ( just 2 lines) . There is a plenty of delicous french restaurants just a walk away. My husband works for french national education and I work in cultural office. We have 2 lovely boys , Marcus aged 8 and Nils 6 . We would like to exchange with another family with kids in London , or not to far away from the center of London for 2 weeks durind the summer holidays
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- we are maried with 2 kids ( 2 boys )
- I work in a scientific public organisation and my husband works for the french education
- we really like the south of france, it's very nice during the summer and there are lot of to do
Where is it?
- Cozy cafés
- pleinty nice french café
- Bit of culture
- a very nice museum ( take a tube), opera, theatre
- Walks in the park
- we have a very nice japonese parc ( 5 minutes by walk) )
- Spot of exercise
- you can you to the publi swimming pool, we have 2 big bicycles and 2 for kids
You may also like
La Tour D'Aragon is an exquisite Chateau, set in glorious rolling countryside, parts of which date back to the 13th Century. Today La Tour D'Aragon boasts...
villa de plain pied totalement accessible aux fauteuils roulants. Clim au sol, piscine, au calme, avec toutes commodités à pied. A 200m de la gare, à 100m...