“We recently spent a wonderfully sunny week in Berlin in Julie's very cosy and comfortable flat. It has everything you need and a balcony where you can sit and listen to the leaves rustling in the trees. Transport connections are great. Julie took great care of our flat and we would highly recommend an exchange. ”
Julie's reviewsAs a host (1)
Where is it?
Directly opposite a small park, a diversity of transport options (bus, train, underground, tram) all close by
All major places of interest and a few well-kept secrets easily reachable
In the local neighborhood:
* East Side Gallery, a feature of the largest existing remnant of the Berlin Wall
* Beautiful Oberbaum Bridge, former border between East and West
* Spree River (boat tours)
* The first high-rise apartment building constructed in East Berlin, on "Weavers' Meadow"
* Karl-Marx-Allee, the monumental boulevard in Stalinist neoclassical style
* TV tower, offering magnificent views over the city from its viewing platform
* Stasi Museum (with multilingual exhibition)
* Treptower Park, on the Spree River, with its massive Soviet War Memorial
An abundance of beautiful lakes and forests within easy reach of the city, perfect for day trips
3 opera houses, English language theater, museums and galleries of international renown
Feb: BERLIN FILM FESTIVAL
Mar: FESTIVAL OF NEW MUSIC
May: CARNEVAL OF CULTURES, JAZZ FESTIVAL, THEATER FESTIVAL
SEP: BERLIN MARATHON, ART WEEK, INTERNATIONAL LITERATURE FESTIVAL
Dec: CHRISTMAS MARKETS
and many more
You may also like
enjoy a great charming area from Berlin with lots of coffeeshops, bars and restaurants and boutiques in a family friendly renovated flat with all comfort in...
Our home is located in central Berlin at the border of two very popular neighborhoods, charming Prenzlauer Berg and lively alternative Friedrichshain. It is...
Our friendly and spacious apartment is perfectly located to explore the exciting cultural life and laid back atmosphere of Berlin: Brandenburg Gate, the...