We’re offering our lovely, cosy flat to lovely people. The apartment is located in one of the very best spots in Berlin: you’re seconds away from Hasenheide, countless bars and great restaurants in GreafeKiez.
* The apartment is a 4,5 rooms flat about 120 sq located on the first floor of a typical Berlin apartment building.
* Our flat has 2 bedrooms, a big one with a large and confortable bed and a small one with single bed.
* An amazing playroom for kids with lot of toys and playhouse.
* A spacious living room simply decorated with art and objects we've fallen in love with on our various travels and with home cinema.
* A dining room with dinning table and meridian to read or rest.
* A big kitchen with a table (suitable for 4 people ) is fully equipped with a gas stove/oven, fridge-freezer. Everything needed for cosy meals and small dinner ; dishes, glasses, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans.
*A bathroom with toilet and a bath
*And a balcony.
The flat is well-furnished, with WiFi, a washing machine, and dryer.
(Hasenheide is quite a big street but the 2 bedrooms overlooks the courtyard so they are very quiet. )
If needed, two other people can sleep on the couch.
We are living in Berlin since 8 years, so we can provide you some good tips.
The flat is located in the heart of the trendy district of Kreuzberg's Graeffekiez - a neighborhood known locally for its many restaurants, cafes, small shops, ice shop, and beautiful streets.
By the canal, every Tuesday and Friday is the famous Turkish market with fresh fruits, vegetables, fish and everything you need.
Just across the street there is one of the Berliner's favorite park, Hasenheide, perfect for picnic or jog, there is also a amazing playground for kids and little farm with animals.
There is free parking in front of the house.
The apartment is at walking distance (3-5 min.) from tube station (Hermanplatz U7 and U8) that bring you to Alexanderplatz or Potzdamerplatz in less than 10 min.
Free parking on the street.