Our beautiful family home is quite unique in Berlin. Located very centrally, it only takes a few minutes to get to several very lively neighborhoods, while at the same time when leaving the front door, one gets the impression to be in quiet suburbia. We only recently moved in, but the house was completely renovated everything inside out from top to bottom 3 years ago, so we get to enjoy the classic style from our 1920s home as well as modern heating etc. One of the most beautiful features is the spacious garden that one can rarely find in a home that is located so centrally.
More than 230sqm on four floors, three of the four levels provide access to a terrace or balcony.
* Kitchens, 2
- the heart of our home is our open kitchen which is connected with the dining area and living room; the kitchen is fully equipped with fridge and dish washer, induction cook top, wall oven, coffee and espresso machine
- the bottom floor is seamlessly connected to the rest of the home but could also be used as a separate apartment. There is also a fully equipped kitchen with a dish washer, oven, fridge and microwave
* Bathrooms, 2 :
3 full bathrooms (all with shower, one of them has a bathtub and shower), 1 separate toilet
* Bedrooms, 4 : Master bedroom with Kingbed & balcony, Kids bedroom with two Single beds, 2 guest rooms with kingsize beds
* Terraces/ balconies : 1 off the Master bedroom, 1 off the main kitchen, 1 off one of the bottom floor/garden kitchen
* Dining/Family room (seats 8) with sitting area, lots of room for entertainment
* Dining/Family room with projector, WiFi, Stereo
You’re welcome to use our bikes to get around
Public transportation is around the corner (U6, buses,several S Bahnstation including a national train station). We are very centrally located to most tourist attractions but in a residential neighbourhood with lots of restaurants, parks and shopping.
There are plenty of supermarkets, restaurants, bars, pharmacies, shops within few minutes of walking distance. Tempelhofer Feld, once an airport and now a huge park with lots of activities happening is right along the street. Both Berlin airports are easy to get to within 15-20mins by car. Bergmannkiez (Kreuzberg) and Akazienkiez (Schöneberg) are within close walking distance, Neukölln, Mitte and Charlottenburg are some 10 minutes away by bike/car. Within a 15 minutes drive by car, one easily gets to several lakes (e.g. Schlachtensee) or beautiful Grunewald (a large forest).